VoyForums

Mon, Oct 16 2017, 19:13:32VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 21:54:43 07/14/17 Fri
Author: lying across sidewalk
Subject: Alright, I'll answer, although I doubt it will help, as it seems any comments other than glowing reviews get flamed here. No, I had no idea we were going to have this problem before we arrived. Yes, it is within the scope of the event because we were in the block and there was no shuttle service. It was a surprise to encounter this on our walks.
In reply to: not fair to do-think about it 's message, "Then why was it a surprise and why do you seem to fault the organizers? You, then, knew what to expect and still chose to go, right? Could have chosen to stay home as well. Knowing and going, not right to complain after - your choice, no one forced you to attend and complaining about something not within the scope of the event?" on 20:13:44 07/14/17 Fri

And this is the first time that I've encountered people lying across the sidewalks (perpendicular to the buildings), versus in doorways and such. Typically touristy areas in large cities don't have as many homeless people as where our hotel in New Orleans did. And NOLA isn't really that large of a city...a quick google search says that it's only the 46th largest in the US.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.