VoyForums

Sun, Dec 10 2017, 18:28:33VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 13:17:25 07/16/17 Sun
Author: observer
Subject: This post is ridiculous. Anyone who presents and opinion is attacked. Why is it impossible to grasp that some people had a great time, and others did not. (more)
In reply to: #NANSneveragainNOLA 's message, "I really loved the way this NANS was run! Everything moved so smoothly and awards started almost at the right time every night, which is no small feat! However, can we please not ever go back to NOLA?" on 16:24:00 07/10/17 Mon

I didn't see anyone "blaming the committee" for homeless people on the streets, yet that is what they were reprimanded about.

Many posters mentioned both positives and negatives about this event. Why is everyone so up in arms about it.

I don't understand where every statement on this board has to become and fight. I think we can all agree that no Nationals is going to be perfect in every way. It is great if you loved the location, and it is also Ok if you didn't enjoy it, and you should be allowed to state your opinion.

Can't we just be civil? Seriously people, try to accept that "everyone" is never going to agree with your opinion.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.