VoyForums

Thu, Dec 14 2017, 20:42:27VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 13:42:13 07/16/17 Sun
Author: dancer afraid
Subject: I guess bullying might've been the wrong way to shape this comment. But from some of the behavior I've seen, when the above mentioned bad behaviors are repeatedly towards another dancer, it seems like a form of bullying to me.
In reply to: issue entirely 's message, "While many of the things you point out are really not examples of "bullying" that term is used too much and has become a catch-all for when we don't like what we hear, "she bullied me, 'cause she said she didn't like me" Not saying what you mention is not poor sportsmanship, which is another" on 10:39:12 07/13/17 Thu

to speak up because they are afraid they will be further target of these behaviors.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.