VoyForums

Sat, Oct 21 2017, 0:05:41VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 07:41:00 07/17/17 Mon
Author: Thanks again!
Subject: Thank you all for the replies! I don't want to post area b/c would like to keep this as anonymous as possible but thanks for offering. More inside
In reply to: THANK YOU!! 's message, "Transfer questions" on 15:57:32 07/16/17 Sun

Did talk to current TCs. They have helped us narrow down to a few options in the new area but we still have some final decisions. Understandably they don't want to "officially" confirm the rumors about the big school because they try to stay out of gossip and don't want it getting back them. But that fact that they don't want to say anything is confirming my suspicion that there is something to say. I might just scratch that from our list.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• First time we moved, we got a recommendation from our TC -- it was not the best experience. Second time we moved -- More inside, 10:13:55 07/17/17 Mon
  • Good advice! (NT) -- 👏🏻, 10:35:04 07/17/17 Mon
  • We went w/TC's advice when we moved, and wish we hadn't. I think oftentimes TC's refer to their friends in the area simply b/c they know them better, not b/c it's necessarily a good fit. We went and scoped out the schools in the new city the second time we moved, and love our new school. The recommendation of our TC wasn't where we ended up. (NT) -- go to a feis in new city, 11:33:54 07/17/17 Mon

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.