VoyForums

Sat, Dec 16 2017, 5:14:32VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 04:58:37 07/18/17 Tue
Author: HTH
Subject: In our experience it depends on the child and how seriously they take the classes. Ours are pricey, roughly $20 per group class and classes are twice a week. She didn't care for the instructor and didn't take them seriously. Started going to our family gym and working with the trainers there (free) and has been far more motivated.
In reply to: Need advice ... 's message, "Is it worth doing these strength and conditioning classes? Hearing a lot about them ..." on 13:32:13 07/17/17 Mon

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• This post (and reply) is advertising disguised as two friendly moms talking. I've seen versions of it on several voy boards at once. -- Don't be fooled., 06:23:05 07/18/17 Tue
  • I was the one who asked if they were worth the expense because it seems like the hot new thing to have a fitness coach/trainer and I wanted to know if people thought it was useful and worth the (seemingly high) price tag for the benefits. (NT) -- Thanks, 07:34:42 07/18/17 Tue

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.