VoyForums

Mon, Oct 23 2017, 21:15:47VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 08:35:19 07/19/17 Wed
Author: OP
Subject: Thanks - will definitely be checking with TCRG - sometimes... (more)
In reply to: CC 's message, "Buckles or no buckles? Pros/Cons? Types? Haven't used them since Novice - ID wants to try them again in OC.... thoughts? (keep it civil! ;)" on 23:32:30 07/15/17 Sat

they are on the fence with things and let us decide... so I thought I'd run it by people here. I knew there would be varying thoughts on the subject. ID struggles a bit with turn out so I'm not sure the buckles are for us. Like the clean look of white tape and shiny black shoes - buckles feel a little more than what's necessary, but at the same time, can see why some feel the outfit isn't complete without them. Plus ID wants to make sure she looks the part (moderate Marge Simpson hair, ridiculously dark legs, etc.). lol As for buckles coming off... how the heck does that happen? They're laced in, and then 14 pounds of black and white tape are applied to mummify the shoes... I can't imagine them ever getting off. It takes us 5 minutes to get the shoes unwrapped. lol Thanks all!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.