VoyForums

Mon, Oct 23 2017, 8:39:05VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 10:24:34 07/22/17 Sat
Author: Must be new BNDM
Subject: In search of dress

Must be less than 6 months old in blues, yellows, purples only. The stitching must have small hearts that are cream, with the 4 provinces hidden in the stitching, with stars on sleeves, latest style, fit with absolutely no alterations, please make sure it fits my child's unique measurements...
Do not post any dresses that you expect to get a fair price bc this is about me. I want to pay nothing for a used dress that looks new and is the latest style from last month. As well, you must have paid a lot for the dress and be willing to sell at a huge loss.
It must have contrasting diamond colors and exactly twelve large stones around neck.
This dress must be approved by TC, parents, grandparents, cousins, family pet and boyfriend. It must be returnable after several wears, as must make certain of high placement at next several feisiana.
Price range is €500, so do not send anything more expensive as we need the money for our summer holiday.
Thank you ahead of time.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.