VoyForums

Tue, Oct 17 2017, 6:32:14VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 13:27:52 07/24/17 Mon
Author: mom
Subject: I read your rant and agree completely. Been working for 35 years and run an office - I work with what I've got and don't make ridiculous demands a year out.
In reply to: inconsiderate much? 's message, "Read the post above yours, you judgmental fool. Not everything is about you, is it? Must be nice to sit on a pedestal and judge others out of complete ignorance." on 12:56:37 07/24/17 Mon

Don't like it? Take 4 days for NANs if you have them, and schedule your cruise another time, or don't go to NANs or send a spouse or relative who can. It's mind-boggling - and when a hasty day schedule gets thrown out there due to the complaining will you then complain that it's inconvenient or makes no sense, or will you complain if it then needs to be changed based on entries?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• Forgive me, but you sound unhinged. Do you want medal for working so hard and spending all your vacation time at NANS? That is your choice. But the rest of us seek a better work-life-ID balance. And juggle multiple children with multiple activities. More... -- ,, 13:28:30 07/24/17 Mon
  • You have to be joking. It's the exact opposite - if I can get the time off, I go, if I can't, I won't. I'm not the AP but demanding a schedule a year off because you personally want a better work/life/ID balance is nuts. This is a HOBBY. -- mom, 13:34:28 07/24/17 Mon
  • And that is YOUR choice to do, why criticize people for their choices or be snide as you did? Read what you wrote. Perspective. Why should others schedule around you? That is how you are coming off. Work-life- ID balance? Either you go, or you don't. If the schedule doesn't work for you, then don't go. Simple.But why should others jump throng hoops -- to your demands?, 21:02:39 07/24/17 Mon

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.