VoyForums

Mon, Oct 16 2017, 15:27:56VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 13:34:28 07/24/17 Mon
Author: mom
Subject: You have to be joking. It's the exact opposite - if I can get the time off, I go, if I can't, I won't. I'm not the AP but demanding a schedule a year off because you personally want a better work/life/ID balance is nuts. This is a HOBBY.
In reply to: , 's message, "Forgive me, but you sound unhinged. Do you want medal for working so hard and spending all your vacation time at NANS? That is your choice. But the rest of us seek a better work-life-ID balance. And juggle multiple children with multiple activities. More..." on 13:28:30 07/24/17 Mon

Correct, have some perspective on what YOU are expecting from this event. Look at past NANs schedules if you must and plan it out but don't sit here and insist a pretend schedule needs to appear for you right now. If ID comes after everything else, just schedule your best and be done with it. If you can't go, you can't go. Do you think the rest of us haven't had that quandary?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.