VoyForums

Sat, Oct 21 2017, 20:11:14VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 19:42:11 07/24/17 Mon
Author: it doesn't go over well
Subject: So now you go after and attack others for what you did? No. You are the one with the attitude. In full agreement with those who have called you and others like you out. Oh, and a good suggestion for life? Don't presume about others, because maybe their life is a bit more complicated than your comfy, suburban one.Don't try to justify yourself, now.
In reply to: Op 's message, "Hi. I asked a very reasonable question. The person complaining is clearly not employed as no one in their right mind would employ someone with an attitude like yours. I do not need to justify asking a simple question to you. Good lluck with your attitude. I'm sure you'll fo far in life!" on 14:43:28 07/24/17 Mon

and shows your naivety in this. You should have more experience because your inexperience shows like a slip on a windy day.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.