VoyForums

Thu, Oct 19 2017, 20:39:23VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 21:31:11 07/24/17 Mon
Author: of the committee?
Subject: And people did, but that didn't satisfy some, did it? the question was answered, but some couldn't leave it be, could they? What put others over the edge was the implication that the committee had some responsibility of providing for people's vacations or cruise dates. Why would that be a concern
In reply to: no need to lecture 's message, "Exactly. This issue does not affect me personally, but I can't believe the nastiness and negativity towards someone asking a simple question. By all means, explain why dates might not be released, but" on 17:09:45 07/24/17 Mon

Didn't see any reply as jealous. But now from the replies above, think someone feels guilty or worse (stuck up) which is kind of frightening. That they would gloat about their ability to go on a cruise at the expense of someone else. Especially with degrading the other posters as being jealous. I certainly hope that is not the case with the above two posts, which seem like they are from the same person.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.