VoyForums

Tue, Oct 17 2017, 20:56:27VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 14:21:00 07/27/17 Thu
Author: further
Subject: And how many states are in MidAmerica? Many comps in MidAtlantic have the same number, too. Should MidAtlantic be single state regions, then? It's why percentage works and not numbers.
In reply to: Wq too few for comp size 's message, "Divide so that number of competitors is more similar to rest of world. Mid America my dd's age had 164 in her age group." on 13:07:13 07/27/17 Thu

Some regions require only PC dancers to compete at their primary qualifier and others allow Novice and up. Many TCs in MidAtlantic region require that PC dancers need to have placed at a feis, there are others who will allow younger dancers who have achieved the abiltiy to compete at PC level. The same applies to the MidAmerica region, too.. Would you have the MidAmerica region split into MidAmerica I and MidAmerica II? Or MidAtlantic I and MidAtlantic II? Even split, there would just as many qualifiers, if not a few more, based on the current system.

The system needs to be revamped. Even saying 10% qualify would make a difference. 10% of 50 dancers is 5, isn't it? Right now it would be 8 dancers (of 50) on the current system.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.