VoyForums

Sun, Dec 10 2017, 18:23:36VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 03:50:52 07/28/17 Fri
Author: mom of open champ
Subject: This happened to my dd many times in her early prelim days. One time she was placed 1st, 2nd and dead last in a large group. Do the judges who place your dd low give comments? We usually got them. Dd took
In reply to: DM 's message, "Looking for advice. My daughter seems to always do well with two out of 3 judges, but always seems to have one judge that gives her a much lower place that the other two. any advice on how to get that more consistant placing from all 3 on a panel. no politis involved here, we are a very small school. Has anyone else experience this?" on 17:57:58 07/27/17 Thu

those comments to heart and worked very hard to improve the things they mentioned. It was a great day when a judge who always tanked her instead gave her 1st. From then on he placed her high and she felt great that she had fixed the issues. She was soon in OC. I think it's better to work to improve than to just avoid judges who find flaws. It makes for a better overall dancer.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.