VoyForums

Sat, Oct 21 2017, 5:30:54VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 05:48:46 07/28/17 Fri
Author: Inside
Subject: I don't think you read my post completely. Obviously it's best to improve on weak areas and it's not ideal to avoid every judge that ranks your DD poorly.
In reply to: mom of open champ 's message, "This happened to my dd many times in her early prelim days. One time she was placed 1st, 2nd and dead last in a large group. Do the judges who place your dd low give comments? We usually got them. Dd took" on 03:50:52 07/28/17 Fri

My DD has worked hard on her turnout and pointing issues and places well in OC and the majors. However, we do continue to avoid the one judge due to the way she scores, since DD will never be able to point as sharply as this judge requires. That is the folly of having almost no natural arch. We don't avoid any other judges including ones that have ranked DD poorly.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.