VoyForums

Sat, Oct 21 2017, 10:55:20VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 15:53:56 07/31/17 Mon
Author: and to expect there are?
Subject: I think the above post was referencing dancing in the matinee, not being pulled for a troupe later. There have been a few who have done the matinee, but not in a troupe. Those in troupes have come from the summer school these past few years, it is a week-long audition, afterall. But, there are no guarantees
In reply to: Irishmama 's message, "People will think what they think but while I would agree that a top of the podium winner has some clout, many of the dancers who have gone thru summerschool and gotten into the show" on 19:09:29 07/30/17 Sun

unrealistic.

Heard there were some teenagers who did Boston the week before and flew to Ireland to do the Dublin one, too. That's all great, but they were well under the age of 18, and not being considered in the audition process. Wondering what the expectations were of those parents who sent their young teens for this? Those younger ages were not a part of the audition process, only those 18 and older (and if they specified it). Seems like S2S might have been a little more age appropriate, but that's my own simple opinion of it all, not anything meant by it; just simply an observation.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.