VoyForums

Wed, Dec 13 2017, 13:00:23VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 08:24:51 08/03/17 Thu
Author: ?
Subject: Are you a parent or a TC or someone from the NAFC.
In reply to: more inside 's message, "First, please concern yourself about your own dancer would be the best advice. Second, the above post is not entirely correct. The MidAtlantic region AND the Western region both have 3 firsts in one calendar year as a requisite to move up to OC from PC; however," on 05:22:16 08/03/17 Thu

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• I would also like to know if you are an "official" who can accurately speak on this topic? Please cite your references. Because some of your statements about the midlantic PC firsts are not accurate as we have been told by our TC. I would appreciate your EXACT references on this topic. (NT) -- Thank you, 09:10:34 08/03/17 Thu
  • I'm from the Mid-atlantic and she's right as far as firsts required and also dancing out of region after 2 firsts. My dd called it a "loophole." It's not really. Many TCs in the MAR won't allow their dancers to dance out of region while going for that third first (not within the same calendar yr.) (NT) -- a mom, 04:40:20 08/04/17 Fri
  • The Mid Atlantic statements were spot on. The whole post was accurate (NT) -- Long time DP, 09:15:58 08/05/17 Sat

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.