VoyForums

Mon, Oct 23 2017, 21:13:58VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 20:38:30 08/04/17 Fri
Author: Mom
Subject: I don't care about this because my dd is past PC but your argument makes little sense. This goes to the very qualification one has for dancing at the topmost level. You think because people may skirt the general attire rule, we should throw all rules out?
In reply to: hmmm? 's message, "What I love about this post is all the experts quoting this and that, but would bet they've broken other rules and/or let them slide. Where's your indignation about the photography rule? The basic costume rule? Or general attire rule? Or behaving in the manner of young ladies and gentlemen?" on 19:34:35 08/04/17 Fri

What kind of message does this send to dancers? " Sorry, I know we are telling you to kill yourself trying to qualify for OC the correct way, but don't pay attention to what Sally is doing, we don't care about the requirements when it comes to others"? Is that really what we want to get behind???

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.