VoyForums

Sun, Oct 22 2017, 19:47:08VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 16:21:00 08/06/17 Sun
Author: 🙄
Subject: I know it seems petty but the Novice material is harder and doesn't work well with the trad speed. And one of the musicians we had is a TC
In reply to: Drives me nuts 's message, "We have had problems all year with one particular pair of musicians we see at every local feis. It's really not fair on the kids. Speeds were agreed upon, so stick to them!" on 15:52:30 08/06/17 Sun

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• If knowledgeable about the subject- perhaps you should speak up at the feis. First to the stage monitor and they can take it from there. Also surprised the judges did not intervene- they usually do in our experience. (NT) -- coming here is not productive., 18:09:24 08/06/17 Sun
  • Every feis I have been at where this has happened, I have addressed it with the stage manager. I have a metronome on my phone and show them that they are playing the novice music at beginner speeds. It has also been addressed at our teachers meetings. It just keeps happening though. (NT) -- Musical TC, 02:59:18 08/07/17 Mon

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.