VoyForums

Mon, Oct 23 2017, 17:46:41VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 10:23:48 08/07/17 Mon
Author: Musical TC
Subject: I'm not the original poster, but I commented above. I'm also not some "nitpicky novice mommy", I'm a TC. Our novice steps are choreographed for the novice speed, which is markedly slower than beginner speed. It was put to a vote in meetings and we settled on speeds for these levels, so our musicians should play the correct speeds.
In reply to: Novice mom's complain 's message, "Dancers, even at novice level, should listen to the music and learn how to adapt to the different style, pattern, and play of the musicians provided. It will be very beneficial at open champ level. The variances of play are there with each musician. It's all a part of the competition. Would hate to lose our musicians because some" on 04:47:37 08/07/17 Mon

A few beats faster or slower is one thing, but often it is way more than that.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.