VoyForums

Wed, Oct 18 2017, 21:05:53VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 06:56:50 08/08/17 Tue
Author: tracytanny (cure)
Subject: hivcure

Greetings to the general public, i want to inform the public how i was cured of HIV Simplex Virus by Dr. Bello. I visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms,i was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HIV and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr Bello cured them. When i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, i am a free person now without problem, my HIV result came out negative. I pray for you Dr. Bello God will give you everlasting life, you shall not die before your time for being a sincere and great man. Am so happy, you can also contact him if you have any problem Email (bellospelltemple@gmail.com) or whatsApp him or call +2348147271779

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.