VoyForums

Mon, Oct 16 2017, 15:33:32VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 21:34:26 08/10/17 Thu
Author: And...
Subject: Some of you people are so nasty it's unbelievable. I hope your actual TC kicks you or your child out if you speak to others like this in real life. Other people are having a discussion about an issue -- you are merely attacking for no good reason.
In reply to: Just saying 's message, "Hey, TC. Do you teach your dancers and parents to complain on boards like you do? Obviously this must be such a huge issue for you , since your dancers can't stay to the music, since you can't teach them to do that, just complain." on 13:51:49 08/10/17 Thu

if you follow your usual pattern, you are going to deny being nasty, say the TC's are being nasty and you are just pointing it out. Fine. Say whatever you want. I'm not going to feed your troll-like behavior beyond this post.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• Just reread what you've written and tell me if any of it is reasonable based on what you know about me. And remind me - what DO you know about me? (NT) -- ,, 02:50:01 08/11/17 Fri
  • Many of us know enough now that you have some issues to be bringing it here and to take stuff personal, like you have. Especially since you can't answer anyone's questions. You just (NT) -- keep changing it off, 05:32:51 08/11/17 Fri

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.