VoyForums

Mon, Oct 23 2017, 15:49:24VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 02:52:39 08/11/17 Fri
Author: .
Subject: Do you know why I/we seem limited? Because this isn't real life, it's a message board. You're not, funnily enough, privy to everything in my dancing/teaching life just because you've read one post of mine and you think I wrote the others.
In reply to: you seem limited 's message, "To the TC who has posted here. Why do you not address the above about coaching? Or are you one of those who stand in the aisles and coach your dancers? You only seemed wrapped up in the music for grades dancers and nothing else. Do you not teach your dancers to adjust to differences?" on 14:53:38 08/10/17 Thu

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• ^^ to the above "two" TC's. Would either of you respond to the questions about HOW to go about addressing things correctly at a feis? Please answer and stop changing things to about you. (NT) -- thank you!, 05:50:51 08/11/17 Fri
  • As a mom, there are a few things. First, teach your child that if they notice that the music is wrong, raise their hand and politely say something. If I noticed a problem, I would approach the stage manager nicely, explain my concern, and ask if they could notify the judges. If this didn't work, I would send the feis a polite email afterwards. (NT) -- dm, 06:13:42 08/11/17 Fri
  • I'm one of however many TCs are responding on this thread, and I DID answer that question as best as I can. (NT) -- ., 07:17:11 08/11/17 Fri

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.