VoyForums

Sun, Dec 17 2017, 13:49:04VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 10:41:27 08/11/17 Fri
Author: No name
Subject: If it were my dd, I would recommend she wear black. Then no assumptions can be made as to the skill level of my dancer and there are no distractions from the dancing. We all say and hope the costume doesn't matter.... but unfortunately for some it does.
In reply to: dance mum 's message, "Not looking to start drama, but just want opinions." on 20:31:16 08/10/17 Thu

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• For all the talk, the dress does not win competitions. I have seen girls WQ in old dresses and in no dress, just basic black. It is not about how old/new the dress is. It is about how well you dance. A great dress on a not-as-good dancer could actually hold her back by drawing attention to her flaws. (NT) -- PoopyWanton, 12:23:49 08/11/17 Fri
  • That is completely true, but if the dancer's ability is on the bubble of a possible qualification, and there was an equally talented dancer in full costume, I think the full costume would get it. And when you are talking about the WQ bubble, there are a lot of dancers that are very close in ability. (NT) -- jmo, 08:44:54 08/12/17 Sat
  • If a great dress can hold back a not-so-great dancer, then annoy-so-great dress can hold back a great dancer. (NT) -- Works both ways, 08:49:35 08/12/17 Sat

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.