VoyForums

Sat, Oct 21 2017, 1:50:38VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 15:04:32 08/13/17 Sun
Author: not an unreasonable request
Subject: I was responding to the post directly above my post. The one who insists that the posts are from 1 person.
In reply to: unreasonable, or not 's message, "But who are you responding to? Which poster? The one pointing out that the above reply, or another? You cry foul, but it seems, you, too, are guilty of what you find fault with on here." on 05:46:57 08/11/17 Fri

I know the posts were not from only 1 person, because I wrote some of them... but I didn't write the ones from the TC. I can't, however...PROVE that, so that is why I wrote, "but you will believe what you will".

This post has moved beyond ridiculous now. I had an opinion on dance music speeds, but I don't wish to debate whether people can magically determine who is writing an anonymous post on a message board. I also do not wish to identify myself, and can completely understand why a TC wouldn't want to either. So, I'm out of this conversation going forward.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.