VoyForums

Fri, Oct 20 2017, 0:27:35VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 10:19:06 08/21/17 Mon
Author: usually from negative parents
Subject: Absolutely. Unfortunately, those who are negative and disrespectful of others will generally have it come back to them. Unfortunately, and this will get flamed, I am sure, there are those who will tout that TCs don't deserve any respect because they (perception, here) "don't respect MY dancer" and all that nonsense
In reply to: ... 's message, "I've had three dancers transfer recently and both handled it very differently..." on 09:31:03 08/21/17 Mon

Have seen "those" children who are disrespectful of others, both in class and out and who give their mams a song and dance about stories of class. How the TC doesn't give them attention or yells at them all the time or favours others or this and that. Then the negative mams go off about this, because of course, their precious would never lie about anything (right?). Unfortunately, those negative mams have negative children. Those are the ones who bad-mouth the TCs, badmouth the school, badmouth the judges, badmouth the whole experience.

Nothing will ever make "those" children or mams happy - ever.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• When I transferred (as an adult dancer), everyone told me to just disappear--don't say anything to the teacher, just go. I thought that was awful. Instead, I... -- KML, 18:32:10 08/21/17 Mon
  • Good for you! Best post I've read on here lately! (NT) -- WR Mom, 10:39:16 08/22/17 Tue

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.