VoyForums

Fri, Oct 20 2017, 14:54:14VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 11:31:18 08/24/17 Thu
Author: adult dancer
Subject: Irish dance is a small world. I'd err on the side of leaving politely (a letter thanking/explaining) or neutrally - if they react poorly, that's on them, not you. For me, it worked out well - I'm still asked to volunteer at my previous school's feiseanna and chat with my former TCs/dance families at the annual events that include all the schools
In reply to: Claire 's message, "Changing schools" on 07:49:33 08/21/17 Mon

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• Handle it the same way you'd handle changing jobs if it was you. Tell the TC upfront and honestly that you are leaving, and why (without sounding accusatory). Be polite when leaving and, more importantly, be polite afterward(more) -- No name, 10:02:34 08/25/17 Fri
  • You started off sounding reasonable. Tit for tat - the family slagged your beloved school and you slagged the family - they left over the other dancer and you put the dig in that didn't chg with the transfer. Maybe you mirror the environment that they wanted to leave? (NT) -- Don't believe hearsay, 19:50:49 08/26/17 Sat

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.