VoyForums

Wed, Oct 18 2017, 13:37:09VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 16:39:33 08/24/17 Thu
Author: x
Subject: Did she dance on 3 Eight hands? Because that is not suppose to be allowed, or perhaps it was 2 Eight hands and a choreography, or something like that. (might be allowed?) I have also heard of schools requesting and being granted special permission to do things that are outside of the printed rules - which is allowed.
In reply to: observation 's message, "That would be against the rules." on 18:16:52 08/23/17 Wed

Like, I've heard of schools requesting permission to dance at Oireachtas with a team that had less than half of the dancers in the age group.... something about being able to qualify for Worlds, then the Worlds team would have to have the proper number of dancers in the age group.... or something like that. I really don't remember the details... so don't take this as gospel.

I do know that teachers can submit a request for special consideration on the make-up of teams, but I don't know which situations are possible or acceptable.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.