VoyForums

Sun, Oct 22 2017, 10:46:54VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 06:11:48 08/25/17 Fri
Author: shaking head
Subject: Naive DD thinks her friends "forgot" their "new steps" and why the others cut her off or bump into her or crowd her at the front. She says "they're my friends, they wouldn't do that on purpose" And she's an older teen dancer.
In reply to: Roller derby vs Irish dance 's message, "Do certain schools teach their dancers to cut off dancers on stage on purpose? Do the judges mark the aggressive dancers down at all for their aggressive behaviour? Any hints on how to handle this on stage?" on 13:14:02 08/22/17 Tue

She doesn't get that when she shares her steps and directions with some, certain dancers, they use it to dance against her, or switch up there material. Then after the collisions, or trips, or cutting off, they (well, one specifically) apologize so profusely, and so smarmy about it. Naive DD doesn't get that onstage, there are no friends, only competitors and competition will make even some of the nicest people change up to get ahead (or at their TCs direction)

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• TC hosting feis reworked te line to put a certian dancers up with my DS. Overheard the TC telling his dancer my DS weak points and when best to cut him off and try to throw him off step. Ended up making them both look awful (NT) -- happens a lot, 10:38:02 08/25/17 Fri
  • wow, I should have proof-read that (NT) -- sorry, 10:41:03 08/25/17 Fri

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.