VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

Thu, Oct 19 2017, 17:10:21VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 14:08:20 08/30/17 Wed
Author: Same at Nan's
Subject: alwsys a mix in dd's comp
In reply to: To Close to Change Set Now!! 's message, "Set Dance Choices for Oireachtas" on 12:25:21 08/30/17 Wed

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• Thank you! Good to know! Going to try to be aware of what other sets dancers are doing at feis before O's. My dancer has been in WQ position after 2 rounds and set always seems to be the problem. Trying to be more aware of how set affects overall score. Trying to rule out if 4/4 vs 6/8 is part of the problem. (NT) -- OP, 15:41:45 08/30/17 Wed
  • I don't think 4/4 or 6/8 is the problem. It could be timing or stamina or rhythm. The set is a very different dance than the first two rounds. My dd has excellent rhythm and timing and the set round always brings her up even higher. Maybe have your dd focus on perfecting these things in her current set rather than changing her set. (NT) -- .., 17:02:54 08/30/17 Wed

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.