VoyForums

Mon, Dec 11 2017, 22:50:32VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 00:11:15 09/17/17 Sun
Author: x
Subject: hmmm... are you sure on the teams? Cuz I'm pretty sure that a school does not have to use the same dancers in a Worlds 8 hand that they use at the Qualifier. (more)
In reply to: Sorry 's message, "Yes it does" on 22:10:03 09/16/17 Sat

it is only required that the school have a team at their Regional Qualifier in the age group. (i.e. the ABC school had one u12 team at their Oireachtas, so they are eligible to enter one U13 team at Worlds, it does not have to be the same dancers on the team and could infact be, a completely different team, as long as it is in the correct age group) (Not sure I have my age groups correct, but you get the gist).

There could very well be dancers on a World Team that did not participate in their Regionals, as long as SOMEONE participated in a team. So.... why would that be any different for a person that wasn't at regionals due to a ban.

I suppose it is possible that there is some special rule concerning that... but it would be a can a worms to track and control.

So... I don't have a definitive answer ... but I would double check on the team thing...

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.