VoyForums

Sun, Oct 22 2017, 12:03:14VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 13:26:27 10/05/17 Thu
Author: happy mom
Subject: Can't speak to what shows up on their media as "Angels" (I suspect like all DMs, top placers get higher levels and maybe pay for it) but the "regular" dresses that Elevation sent for our school have had lots of bling on them, not just 200 crystals. I want to say they charge 500 pounds for crystalling???
In reply to: shopper 's message, "Elevation dresses" on 11:49:58 10/05/17 Thu

It also depends on how much embroidery you ask for - more equals a more expensive dress and more gems.That said, with every dressmaker you can always bling it yourself and get much more for the money.I have gemmed the last two dresses (from Elevation) on my own, spent the same money, and the dresses have had literally thousands of crystals, big and small. It's the time you spend gemming that you lose but the result is fab!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• There is more than you think it is if you really count the bling (NT) -- count them you'll be surprised, 18:38:59 10/05/17 Thu
  • The number is arbitrary. Very much less blingy than other non-angel dresses I’m seeing them put out. When a dress is half plain with no crystals and no embroidery, it just doesn’t seem like it would be the top level of crystalling. (NT) -- Not the same level, 20:59:50 10/05/17 Thu

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.