VoyForums

Fri, Dec 15 2017, 2:33:09VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 05:46:30 10/06/17 Fri
Author: CC
Subject: We just went thru the ordering process and received the dress - more...
In reply to: shopper 's message, "Elevation dresses" on 11:49:58 10/05/17 Thu

So Elevation has three levels or packages for stoning. We chose the middle one, since DD didn't want the dress to be too heavy AND not too blingy. I know in the ID world what I just said might be a sin. lol

The dress came exactly as we expected it - fairly blinged out. I haven't had the time to count to make sure they actually gave us what we requested/paid for. But I'm confident it's basically accurate. We're happy.

As for the crown. Pffft. We paid a decent amount, didn't specify size, but did specify level of dancer, and that we wanted the crown to reflect that. It was a little sad. Pretty, blinged, but pretty dang small. Had a new one made by someone else MUCH larger. Elevation does not show you the crown before they make it, nor the back of the dress or the patch/shawl/cape whatever it's called these days.

What you're seeing on SM with Elevation (Angels, etc.) - my opinion is these dancers are representing, and probably getting a little (a lot) extra on some of the dresses.... to do so. I don't have a problem with it - that's advertising for you!

HTH :) C

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.