VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

05/22/22 5:38Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]34 ]
Subject: Restaining Order

Author:
Doug
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 05/19/06 14:07
Author Host/IP: 68-188-42-67.dhcp.stls.mo.charter.com/68.188.42.67
In reply to: C. Curtiss 's message, "Help Our Environment with New Gas Additive.." on 04/12/06 6:58

Attorney General
For the Great “Oil” State of Texas

Sir,

I am a user of bio performance fuel pills and powder. Your test lab is very mistaken that the product does not work. I am now on my fifth tank of gas and I am now getting 25.6% increase in my miles per gallon. I am not a distributor and have no axe to grind. I know the big oil companies would not like the fact that I now have go to the gas station less. I feel sad that the state of Texas is blatantly and capriciously striking out at BioPerformance (a company that is consumer friendly) in what appears to be an effort to protect large gas companies from potential loss of revenue.

I see that you feel that this company is formed as a pyramid scheme. I suggest that the pay plan is less lucrative than major insurance companies that pay their sales force 50% (and higher) of first year premiums. Why not shut them down? Are you making a legitimate claim here? Or have you trumped up a campaign to scare consumers away from this very dramatic consumer friendly company.

There needs to be a better solution to this lawsuit. I would hope that you will see the judge rule against your retraining order request.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.