VoyForums

12/17/17 22:18VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]
Subject: A Little Help From Our Friends (Star visitors trying to help us)

Author:
(The Spirit of Ma'at) Haktan Akdogan / Robert Simone
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 04/ 4/03 6:48
Author Host/IP: dialup-63.49.194.203.acc01-dryb-mel.comindico.com.au/203.194.49.63

A Little Help From Our Friends (The Spirit of Ma'at)

with Haktan Akdogan

Interview by Radio England's Robert Simone

In his Report on Unidentified Flying Objects, Captain Ruppelt, head of Project Blue Book, said that there were forty-five thousand sightings reported over U.S. airspace during the years from 1947 to 1951. Today, these sightings occur all over the world, and at an increased rate. Further, many reports reflect, as does the one below, that our Star Visitors are actually attempting to help us in all kinds of ways. Drunvalo believes they represent our source, our family. "They're doing it because they love us," he says.

We present the following as a typical recent UFO report in which the Star Visitors have been seen to provide us with help and protection.

It happened on November 1, 2002, when numerous witnesses, including a number of airline pilots and their crews, allegedly watched a UFO over Turkish airspace redirect the course of a meteor that was on a collision course with our planet, thus preventing a catastrophe that could have blighted several countries and wreaked untold havoc. Not only was the meteor redirected, but it was smashed into little pieces that could harmlessly fall to Earth.

In an effort to learn about UFO incidents over Turkish air space, Robert Simone of Radio England interviewed Haktan Akdogan of the Sirius UFO Space Sciences Research Center in Istanbul, Turkey. Simone has given the Spirit of Ma'at permission to reprint portions of this interview.

The original interview begins with a description (not included here) of a more recent incident that made it into the Turkish newspapers, where a UFO engaged in a kind of "dogfight" with a Turkish Air Force plane. The pilots, he said, had been forced into silence and the incident attributed first to a weather balloon, then to a flock of birds. How, Haktan Agdogan asks in his interview with Simone, could a flock of birds engage in a dogfight with an airline pilot? The interview then focused on the events of November first.

You will more than likely never hear about this occurrence, or the many, many others like it, for they are suppressed. So we are presenting it here — not as an unusual event, by any means, or even as verified truth, but simply as a story that's typical of the thousands that are not being reported in our media.

The interview transcript has been edited slightly for clarity and readability.
—Ed.

Interview Transcript

Haktan: On November 1, 2002, we had [an] incident where a meteor was intercepted by a UFO and broken into parts before it hit the ground.

This is a huge incident. I don't know if you're aware of it. I have video footage, which I showed during my lecture. This incident is quite a strong case.

Robert: Has there been an official statement or reaction to this airline pilot case with the video.

Haktan: There was no official statement about this one. Six airliners witnessed it. Four airliners were in the air and two on the ground. We're talking about six airline crews, very well trained. The pilots know very well what to expect regarding objects in the atmosphere. And they were flying between twenty-five thousand and thirty thousand feet, while the meteor and UFO were flying three thousand feet above them and going right across, so they could see the whole incident from their cockpits.

Another guy on the ground was driving along with his wife, and he witnessed it, also. He had a camera with him, so he pulled over and got his camera, got out of his car, and managed to capture twenty-two seconds of this sighting.

You can see clearly in the footage that there is a blinking, flashing light moving with the meteor, right behind it. The evidence is clear. There is no other explanation. Other witnesses also saw the sighting from the ground. They came forward after the incident was published in national newspapers.

One prayer leader was going to the mosque in the morning and he witnessed it [Akdogan shows a map].

Robert: We're talking about an area of three hundred or four hundred miles.

Haktan: Yes, more than that.

A meteor moves by the rules of gravity. It was over here, forty thousand feet, and it would have, by its own trajectory, hit the ground someplace. But according to the witnesses, it [the meteor] flew horizontally, against the rules of gravity. The UFO had to be holding it with some kind of energy field, and flying it horizontally to give [the UFO] more time to split it into small pieces — in order to make [the UFO] ineffective before it hit the ground.

I'll show you a simulation of it as it looked from the cockpit of the first plane, a Boeing 737-800. This is the first airliner of the six. They saw a ball of light that split, first into two pieces, and then more pieces. The flashing light you see here is the UFO. We were lucky to have the guy from the ground film it. I'll show you the footage of that.

Robert: (describing video) What we just saw there looks like a meteor breaking up, flying horizontally, from left to right across the screen of the cockpit. And just in the midst of it, keeping pace but a little bit lower than the meteor, was this flashing light.

Haktan: We think it is the most prominent UFO incident in the history of mankind, witnessed by the crews of six airliners as well as the people on the ground. All the names of the witnesses are documented.

Robert: This is unbelievable. Usually airline pilots never talk about sightings. How in the world did you get all these guys to speak up?

Haktan: If these were pilots for Turkish airlines, we would have never gotten this information. [But] they are all privately owned companies, and they came forward. Actually what happened is that I got an email from a Turkish airline high executive officer who gave me inside information.

The email said, "I just heard a rumor that two airlines had a close encounter with a UFO." I sent him another email asking him to find out the names of the airlines, and he got right back to me in twenty minutes with the information.

I then called the companies and got the confirmation, but they wouldn't give me the pilots' names and phone numbers. But I left my number and told them who I was, and asked the pilots to get in touch with me. And in a couple of hours I started to receive phone calls from all the pilots, and even the co-pilots, from all the airlines.

Then we published this in the newspaper, with a press release, and then the other witnesses who witnessed the event from the ground started calling us. And most importantly, a few days later, the guy who videoed the event called us.

The first thought of the witnesses was that the pieces of the meteor were other UFOs also, because the pieces were very large: the size of a Boeing 737. It was like a group of UFOs flying horizontally.

The meteor would have caused a huge disaster if it hit the ground. At forty thousand feet, the meteor was too close to burn up any further. The guy who called us from the ground showed us the video footage. I'll show it to you.

Robert: I didn't get it at first, but this meteor was going to fall to the Earth, and the UFO, which was underneath, was helping it not to fall. (Robert describes video) It almost looks like the space shuttle. There's a good number of objects, and in the tail there is definitely a blinking light.

Haktan: With slow motion — and we enlarged it so we could look at it frame by frame — this light blinks twice every second. This can't be a natural phenomenon. Something natural couldn't blink so regularly. As you can see in the cockpit simulation, the ball of light is first, then it splits into two pieces.

Robert: And here, we're looking at it now, there are twenty to thirty pieces that this has broken up into.

Haktan: And each of them is the size of a Boeing 737.

Robert: If it had hit the ground, it would have taken out an entire city.

Haktan: Forget an entire city. If it went down, it would have damaged all the neighboring countries and everything.

I would like to mention one more point. After we displayed this on our website, an employee from NASA contacted us and said it was a re-entry of a [Zaurus] rocket. I asked him to send me a full report. When I got the report, I noticed the altitude was different. The altitude of the Zaurus reentry is two hundred twenty thousand feet, and this incident was at forty thousand feet.

The way it flys and the size of the rocket is two point seven meters in diameter. So imagine a rocket fragment of two point seven meters diameter would have burned up and scattered in the atmosphere at seventy to a hundred kilometers altitude before it got anywhere near the height of the jets.

Robert: What you just showed me was much larger than two point seven meters. It was the size of a space shuttle.

Haktan: As we said earlier, the pilots estimated the size of a 737. So let's suppose it maintained its original size by forty thousand feet. How can we explain its splitting into twenty pieces, each thirty to forty meters in size? And how did these pieces fly horizontally, violating the laws of gravity?

The simulations clearly show that the UFO and the rocket debris were different objects traveling at different directions and heights. The rocket debris was two hundred twenty-nine thousand [feet] high and traveling in the same direction as the airliner. So nothing matches.

And the most important part is the flashing light. On a reentry, there can't be a blinking light. It would have disintegrated.

So after I sent the NASA official this report, he never got back to me.

So the final outcome is: A huge meteor enters the atmosphere [and travels] down to forty thousand feet, and then a UFO with flashing lights gets it under control using some kind of high-frequency energy field that we don't understand, then flies it a while horizontally, then splits it into two pieces first, and then smashes [the two pieces] into many small fragments, making it completely ineffective before hitting Earth.

And all this process can be seen on the video footage as well as [having been] witnessed by many credible witnesses, like the airline pilots.

You can see the path from the map. It goes from left to right through Turkey.

Robert: Any idea where it wound up?

Haktan: We have no idea. Probably somewhere in the Asian sea. But [only] after it was little small stones or powder. We never heard any reports of damage in any area.

This is a first. It cannot be explained away by any means other than what we have explained.

Robert: You mentioned that if it were Turkish airline pilots, they never would have spoken up. Why is that?

Haktan: Because Turkish airline companies owned by the government of Turkey are forbidden to talk about this. There is a big cover-up going on by all of the governments around the world. A lot of retired pilots have come forward and told us stories, but while they are employed they cannot come forward because they can lose their jobs.

Robert: Where do you think it will go from here?

Haktan: The video has been shown on Turkish TV stations, but it has been exposed hardly anywhere else. I sent about twelve thousand emails to various media to let them know about this incident, but out of all of that, only four television stations from the US did a live interview with me, and one from England and one from Australia. Other than that, there was no response.

The major press covered it up, even though this should have been reported as breaking news. Maybe they were afraid of a panic.

This is one of the most documented of all UFO sightings. There were no discrepancies amongst any of the witnesses. All the witnesses agreed as to what they saw.

Robert Simone, sometimes referred to as the "Art Bell of England," has a radio show called Radio England. His shows are online at ResonanceFM.com. He has graciously given Spirit of Ma'at permission to use portions of his interview with Akdogan, which is scheduled to be broadcast in England sometime in the next few months.

Haktan Akdogan is founder and chairman of the Sirius UFO Space Sciences Research Center and the International UFO Museum, in Istanbul, Turkey.

Here are two URLs that give information and pictures of this UFO event:

http://www.earthfiles.com/news/news.cfm?ID=438&category=Environment
Information and pictures of this UFO event

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.