Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4] ]
Subject: Types of housing in Canada for living (es18)

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 11:19:52 06/14/08 Sat

Furnished or unfurnished:
Furnished housing should include beds, tables, chairs, lamps, curtains, a stove and a refrigerator. Unfurnished housing may include a stove and a refrigerator, but not always.

Room for rent:
This is usually in a house or an apartment that is owned or rented by other people. Everyone shares the kitchen and bathrooms.

Bachelor or studio apartment:
These are small apartments designed mainly for one person. They have one large room with a kitchen and a sleeping area, plus a separate bathroom.

Other apartments:
Most other apartments have from one to three bedrooms. All will have a separate kitchen, a living room and a bathroom.

This is a house divided into two separate apartments. It may be bought or rented.

This is a small house joined to other houses. It may be bought or rented.

Condominium ownership means you own the unit you live in and share ownership rights for the common space of the building. Common space includes areas such as corridors, the grounds around the building, and facilities such as a swimming pool and recreation rooms. Condominium owners together control the common areas through an owners' association. The association makes decisions about using and maintaining the common space.

vist: http://settlementincanada.50webs.com/housing.htm

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.