Welcome to the original Women's Enema and Douche Message Board.

Go To http://www.voy.com/58940/

Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1]23456 ]
Subject: Glycerin enemas

Author:
Julie
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 16, 2010, 05:14: pm

my old post: My nanny was from England and had a 1 oz. piston syringe that had a rectal nozzle. Constipation meant that I got 1 oz of glycerin squirted up my butt and it didn't matter if I held it or not..I always pottied my brains out within 5 minutes of getting it. Even if I didn't hold it, the thick glycerin coated the rectal walls and caused the urge to go until you pooped enough to wash it out. It wasn't painful, just very effective. My older teenage sister got the same dose with the same results.

I just dug the old syringe out of the closet: it's black bakelite (plastic) and is made in one piece with a rectal tip and a ring on the plunger end. My older sister saw it and remembered the time that she got glycerin from our nanny as a teenager and she laughed. She didn't want to stand next to the toilet, spread her feet wide apart and bend over to tough her toes like I did when I got it, so nanny let her lie on the beds, jeans down and she got a squirt. My sister insisted on pulling her tight jeans back up and going to the back yard...in 5 minutes she was running to the bathroom but had several accidents before she got to the toilet. I remember her crying and getting a hug from nanny as her jeans bulged at the seat. Nanny gave her a gentle pat on the backside and took her into the bathroom to "take care of that".

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Glycerin enemas

Author:
Julie to Liz
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, June 17, 2010, 01:44: pm

Sounds like we had the same experience. I recently vacationed in Las Vegas for a week and I swear that I didn't have a BM for the entire time. My neighbor and friend is a nurse and she came over to help me out. She had a pair of disposable gloves, some KY and a bulb syringe. I had told her my childhood glycerin story earlier. She had me disrobe and lie on the bed, spread my cheeks and slid her gloved finger deep inside and it came out brown to the knuckle! I was so embarassed. Next she slid the snout of the rubber bulb syringe into me and squeezed; I felt a warm thick liquid and asked her what it was: glycerin she replied. I got a really large squirt and she told me that they used it in the ER on constipated and uncooperative kids. She removed the bulb syringe and told me to hold it; she had me roll over on my tummy and she held my cheeks together firmly. I was laying on a towel and after a few minutes, I felt like I was going to explode; she promised me a second bulbful if I didn't hold it. She slipped a folded washcloth against my anus and once again held my cheeks firmly together. I tried to hold it but felt a trickle of glycerin leaking out followed by an involuntary blast of gas and some potty. She had me gey up and waddle to the toilet, holding the washcloth against my anus; I pottied all the way to the bathroom. She removed the washcloth and said that "we won't be using this again" and as I sat on the toilet seat I had the biggest BM of my life. I swear that I pottied for 10 full minutes; she told me that I probably needed a soapsuds enema to finish the job, and she had one prepared and hanging from the towel rack. I had to bend over the tub rail and got the biggest, soapiest enema of my life. When I was finally up on the toilet, she gave me 2 colace pills to soften the next BM. I swear that I lost 5 pounds. I normally love enemas, but didn't find these exciting at all even though I later noticed that I was dripping wet.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.