Women's Enema and Douche Forum.
www.WomensEnemaForum.com
www.WomensEnemaAndDoucheForum.com

VoyForums

Natural Pain Relief

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1]234567 ]
Subject: Sears Catalogs & Enema Bags

Author:
Daniele
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Sunday, February 13, 2011, 11:32: am

For those who have remembered & missed reading the enema bag adds in the old Sears calalogs when young, look at Sears Catalog Shopping on line now. They have lots of items under enemas but there are great items in the hot water bottle section. Many different colors, sizes and quality including cloth covered models to keep the solution warm. Before anybody says they are not for enemas, look closely at the pictures. Most have the hanging hole on the bottom and all that is needed is any screw in fitting and hose assembly from your old bags, or order one from any of the on line enema bag and equipment sites. Sears' bags are much better and offer more variety than anybody else'. ENJOY and fond memories!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Sears Catalogs & Enema Bags

Author:
sUZY
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, February 15, 2011, 01:56: pm

Please post a link for the Sears catalog website

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Author:
Sesame
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, April 28, 2011, 04:47: pm

Did you notice that the enema bag didn't even have a hole where you could hang it up to take the enema? What are you supposed to do - hold it yourself?

Author:
susan L
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, May 29, 2011, 09:54: am

back in the 60's Sears catalogues in my home would be wisked away to my closet the day they showed up, after I caught my ex husband wanking it to the womens foundation ads, which was right before the rubber goods section. The rubber section also seemed to show a lot of wear and tear for a new book. There was an upside to this, we started to explore enemas and girdles in our love life. Woooooh! Brings back memories

Author:
Daniele
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, September 05, 2012, 06:20: am

Here's the web address for the Sears enema bag site. Sorry I took so long, I didn't see your request. Enjoy!!

http://www.sears.com/search=hot%20water%20bottles?keywordSearch=false&vName=Health+%26+Wellness&catalogId=12605&pageNum=1&viewItems=25&storeId=10153

Author:
Maureen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, September 10, 2012, 10:46: pm

Before you order a hot water bottle to work with your old screw adapter fitting and tubing, understand that the screw threads are seldom the same from one brand to another. Chances are it probably won't work. Best to buy everything together as a set.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.