Welcome to the original Women's Enema and Douche Message Board.

VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]34567 ]
Subject: Forced use of diapers

Author:
Megan
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Sunday, February 28, 2010, 02:16: pm

I confided in a friend of mine who is a nurse that I had a weird diaper fetish and had taken an enema then put on diapers and enjoyed the results for a while before changing. I told her that all that water made things a real mess and she laughed and told me that she could bring me an oral laxative that would work just fine. The next day she gave me 6 ducolax pills (the max dose on the package insert for xray exams) right after work and had me drink several glasses of water. She then put me in a hospital diaper under my PJ's and we went about out usual routine. I told her that I didn't think that an oral laxative would do much; she laughed again. After 4 hours, my tummy started to rumble and she hadme lie on a chux blue pad. I thought I had gas and let it out; it wasn't gas and I didn't stop until those diapers were totally loaded. She said it's even better of taken at bedtime.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Forced use of diapers

Author:
Cendrah
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, February 28, 2010, 04:46: pm

Congratulations Megan on confiding with your new nurse friend. You should take advantage of this situation. Many on these boards have searched for a medical nurse to rp their fetish roles. You are a lucky girl on your discovery of her. Maybe you could have asked the nurse to examine you. She could have you lay on your tummy and take your rt. Following this, she could administer the enema for you. I am sure she would be very gentle in her procedure. Then she would put a diaper on you. If no enema, she could give you the laxative medicine, and allow it to work it's magic. After you filled the diaper, the nurse could change it for you. She would powder your bottom, then put a new diaper on you. The scenarios are practically endless. You would certainly be the envy of many here on these borads. Good luck with your rp and your new nurse friend.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Author:
Megan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, March 01, 2010, 05:14: pm

Thanks for the comments; I can't believe that my friend Sue didn't think that I was totally crazy. A big part of the roleplay for me was regressing to a helpless childlike state and being cared for my a mommy figure and Sue was glad to do that. We are both in out thirties and have been friends for a long time. I asked her what her deepest desire was and asked if I could help her with it and she blurted out that she wanted to try receiving oral from another woman and I had her moaning with delight and I was so glad to do it. She really likes to do the medical scenerios, the last time she put me in diapers and gave me a big dose of ExLax just like Cassie suggested. She also gave me a good dose of the Ambien sleeping pill that I ocasssionally take, put on a bed protector and we went to bed. I had a dreamy, relaxed sleep when I felt a very strong desire to poo and she just rubbed my back and encouraged me to relax and to let her take care of everything. I was in heaven as the warmth between my legs spread; it wasn't liquid like the dulcolax produced, but I certianly couldn't stop going. After a long loving massage and nap, she held my legs in the air and cleaned me up baby-style. I got baby-wiped, changed, powdered and loved. I immediately fell back asleep. In the morning, it all seemed like a dream, but the full diaper pail next to the bed made it obvious that I was a little girl that night. Sue seems to love doing it and I can't wait to "recharge" my colon by overeating so that we can do it again in a few days. And I can't wait to pleasure her again..............

[> [> Subject: Re: Forced use of diapers

Author:
Megan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, March 03, 2010, 02:13: pm

Sue brought a bottle of Cephulac (lactulose) home from her job in the hospital and gave me a big dose in my OJ. She then put me in the adult diaper and covered them with my PJ's. Just like Cassie mentioned, the lactulose is great stuff. It turns everything to mush and the longer you hold it, it ferments into gas and it becomes impossible to hold. We did the roleplay of constipated daughter who doesn't want to go potty and Sue played the mommy. I really tried to hold back, but the lactulose finally won out and I had the loudest, gassiest soft BM that I ever had. My diapers literally bulged out from the large load. Sue had me lay on a blue pad on my back with my legs bent; she wheeled an IV stand next to me with the enema bag hanging from it, As soon as I stopped going, she lowered my messy diaper and plopped nozzle in and started the soapsuds. Sue then gently lowered her bare crotch onto my eager tounge and I had a great O just as I started to pleasure her.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Forced use of diapers

Author:
J S
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, March 04, 2010, 12:40: am

I am just curious, what kinds (cloth/disposables and brands)of diapers do you use and do you also use any other protective clothing like plastic or rubber pants?

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Forced use of diapers

Author:
Megan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, March 04, 2010, 02:12: pm

The diapers are Attends brand adult diapers with a Winnie the Pooh (get it?) print on them and the plastic pants are just clear vinyl. Sue got both on Ebay, they sell a lot of stuff for adult roleplay. When I saw the adult diapers with the Winnie the Pooh print, I almost died! Sue reminded me that Pooh was appropriate since I would be using them exclusively for pooing. Check out ebay, they have a lot of fetish stuff and it's cheap. Sooner or later someone is going to notice that case of adult diapers next to the bed and ask who they are for........

Author:
elanette
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, April 30, 2010, 03:11: am

it night be fun to be diapered while you are wearing a pair of open crotch long lrg panties.
E

Author:
Lauren
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 05:21: pm

My SO , a nurse , and I enjoy diaper play too. We prefer rectal laxatives over oral for our play. Once, when I was being really bad , I got 4 Dulcolaxes . Talk about a diaper full and a horrible burning !
L

Author:
to Cassie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, March 11, 2010, 02:58: pm

I'm confused, why did you want your daughter to wear a diaper when she seemed able to make it to the bathroom anyways? How old is she?

Author:
Cendrah
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, March 19, 2010, 02:06: am

Megan, I envy you. A lucky girl you are. To be rp with a nurse is such a incredible discovery. I am happy for you and Sue. It looks like you have found a trusting friend to share rp fantasies with. Your stories are so exciting.

Author:
Megan to Cendrah
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, March 20, 2010, 03:21: pm

Thanks for the kind words. One thing that Sue has been doing that has me so hot is telling me in advance when we are going to do a roleplay session. Last night she gave me a note that informed me that she would be over for breakfast and that I would be undergoing potty-training st ahat time. It's so hot knowing that this is going to happen and that I'm helpless to stop it. At breakfast, I got the lactulose in orange juice then 2 more huge glasses of prune juice. Sue then lovingly dreesed me in diapers and plastic pants with my cotton PJ's over everything. She laid a blue underpan on the bed with an IV stand nearby with her trusty red enema bag hanging from it. She put a bar of Ivory soap in the bag along with a quart of hot water; she lets it steep until she's ready to give it then just adds more water to adjust the temp. When my tummy started to rumble, Sue told me to go potty and as part of the roleplay, I held back. She gently took me over her lap and gave me glycerin suppositories and repeated then every 10 minutes until I had an accident. She then put me on the underpad, filled the enema bag, plopped the lubricated nozzle in me and stared the flow. Sue then stripped slowly then lowered her wonderful crotch to my mouth and we had great orgasms; mine just as the bag was gurgling empty. I didn't need to be touched, the accident plus the enema did it all. Sue then let me run to the toilet then cleaned me up baby style and powdered me. I'm hoping that some day after I pleasure her that she will turn around and lower her wonderful bottom unto my face.

Author:
Cendrah to Megan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, March 21, 2010, 02:18: pm

Megan, again I say that I envy you. You are a lucky girl. The opportunity of having a real nurse rp with you is everyone's fantasy. A unique discovery for both of you. Also an added feature for you, is that Sue has access to all the medical equipment at her workplace. She is the adult nurse, and you are her young child patient. The rp fantasies are unlimited. Both you and Sue have discovered a new world together. Please continue your exciting stories.

Author:
Megan to Cendrah
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, March 22, 2010, 08:51: am

Thanks for the response. I told Sue that I wanted to be able to "potty all night", which seemed impossible in a diaper with all of the mess that quickly gets cold and the smell. Today, she brought home from her hospital a thing called a Hollister fecal collector (google it)......it's a bag with sticky tape that she applies to a patient's bottom and you poop into it and it holds at least a day's worth! It has a port where she can take my rectal temp with the collector in place and the bag has a vent with a charcoal filter to let gas out......Sue just took a razor and shaving cream to my butt and shaved me totally......... some night soon, I'm going to have this attached to my bottom and given enough lactulose to make me poo liquid and I'll be able to go the entire night with a full, liquid BM in that bag..I can't wait!

Author:
J S
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, March 22, 2010, 09:43: pm

Please tell us how the fecal collector works for you and what problems, if any come about. It sounds like a wonderful alternative to diapers which have their limitations.

Author:
Cendrah to Megan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, March 23, 2010, 12:16: pm

Your adventures with Nurse Sue get more exciting with every post. I took your advice and googled "Hollister fecal collector". A very informative website. It showed the nurse prepping a patient (shaving bottom), then attaching the device to the shaved area. Removal process was showed using an empty container, but the narrator explained the same disposal/removal process as a full container. Your nurse is very knowledgeable for relying on this method to keep your fantasy rp going. Keep us informed of your adventures..

Author:
Cindy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, April 30, 2010, 07:35: pm

Ladies, let's please keep the sexual content off this board. Lesbians should start their own board.

Author:
J S
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, April 30, 2010, 11:33: pm

Does it matter who is doing what to whom and what genders are involved? Sometimes what happens between a Lesbian couple can also be applied to straight relationships and vice versa. I appreciate hearing the creativity between couples regardless of their genders or orientations as long as it being posted by a woman.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.