Welcome to the original Women's Enema and Douche Message Board.

Go To http://www.voy.com/58940/

Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]3456 ]
Subject: Milk and Molasses enema?

Author:
Susan
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Saturday, May 15, 2010, 08:06: am

Have any of you ladies ever had a milk and molasses enema? I have been very constipated, or should I say impacted, and a neighbor, a nurse has sugessted that I take a milk and nilasses enema, to be followed by sone soap suds enemas, to get cleaned out. She is a nurse and has offered to give them to me but I am somewhat reluctant to do so. I vagely remember hearing horror stories about these kinds of enemas.
I trieda Fleet enema ast night with no results.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Milk and Molasses enema?

Author:
Terry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, May 15, 2010, 11:28: am

If she's an RN and you're in distress, I would let her do it. Just be prepared for a pretty violent and crampy result, but you can be assured it will do the job. I wouldn't delay it; either have her do it or get in touch with your doctor (who will probably recommend Dulcolax).

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Author:
Susan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, May 15, 2010, 01:14: pm

Oh, I would love to be in your shoes. Although, I am sorry you are having constipation/impact problems. But the thought of having a nurse offer to give me an enema. I get wet just thinking about it. I would ask her again about the treatment. If she offers to help administer the enema to you, accept it. She might be a good source for out-of office care. Doctors and nurses have their unique circle of friends. This could benefit you in the future. Hope all goes well. Keep us updated if you wish.

[> [> Subject: Re: Milk and Molasses enema?

Author:
Marlene
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, May 15, 2010, 04:54: pm

Susan,

I have been given an M&M enema and to me, it’s one of the messiest enemas that can be given. If not prepared properly, and is overheated, the milk curdles and becomes stringy, even when prepared properly it leaves a gummy, sticky residue in the bag or can and hose that is difficult to clean out. If the nurse is using her own sterilized equipment then OK.

You can expect to have a strong reaction, that in some cases, can last for an extended time. A different enema I have taken is the Mayo, which is baking soda and sugar. It is less messy and gives the same reaction. Which ever enema is given you will probably need at least two rinse enemas an hour apart after the M&M or Mayo to calm things down and mitigate the initial enemas continuing reaction. The last Mayo that I gave my husband several months ago required three large, high follow-up enemas, a soapsuds and two saline till the consistent urge to expel went away. It was quite an evening for both of us.

Now when he’s severely constipated, usually after a week of business travel, I give him a 4-oz, olive oil enema followed two to three hours later, giving the oil time to work, by a soapsuds enema and then a saline rinse which takes care of the problem.

Hugs,

Marlene

Author:
J S
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, May 15, 2010, 09:18: pm

It has been a while since you have posted the "recipe", but would you be so kind to post the Mayo enema recipe again? Thank you.

Author:
Marlene
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, May 16, 2010, 12:59: am

Dear JS,

Thank you for asking, here it is, how to take it and what to expect:

The Mayo is a very reactive enema. The quantity is small and contrary to my preferred slow method for taking other type enemas, it must be taken rapidly.

It consists of: 1/2 cup of granulated sugar dissolved in a pint (16-ounces) of warm (105-F) water and 1/4 cup of baking soda.

NOTE: Over the years I’ve had a few correspondents that have tried the Mayo and informed me that it wasn’t as reactive as I’ve described. My thoughts concerning that result are that different people have different tolerances and reactions. Other possibilities are that the enema was not thoroughly mixed before taking it or was taken too long after it was mixed.

First be sure that the sugar is well dissolved in the pan before pouring into the bag or can, the baking soda is added and mixed into the sugar water immediately before injection. I flow a little of the sugar water through the hose to remove air, put in the nozzle or rectal tube and then add the baking soda to the bag and give it a good shake or if using a can a good stir to quickly dissolve the soda, then hang the bag or can high and take the enema rapidly (1-minute or less) and get it as high in the colon as possible.

To accomplish the high injection the enema is best taken in the knee-chest position and if your skilled in its use, use an 18-inch, F-30 or larger rectal tube inserted as far as you can before starting the flow, then open the clamp and if you can, continue the tube insertion all the way without forcing as the enema goes in. This will insure a high enema that will do its best work. If you don’t have a rectal tube then use the longest nozzle you have so the injection is as close to the top of you rectum as possible.

Of course if you have someone who can administer the enema to you than you can relax and leave the work to them. When the enema is in remove the tube or nozzle, its thin diameter will lend nothing toward helping your retention however a thick butt plug will give you something to bear down on and can be of a help.

You’ll feel the enema working immediately and it will provide a strong reaction with a lot of pressure. The sugar, soda and water combination generates a lot of gas and the pressure resulting from it initiates a strong peristaltic reaction. If you can, hold the enema for 5-minutes you will have done well. The longer the hold, the better the enema will work.

The reaction from this enema can last for several hours and you may wish to follow it up with one or two saline rinse enemas, 1-tablespoon of sea salt per quart, to help calm things down, Don’t put more soda water in yourself. Plan on spending a full evening or up to half a day.

Oh, and one other little piece of advice, take the enema close to the potty, you will need to use it in very short order.

Hugs,

Marlene

Author:
Katherine
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, May 16, 2010, 09:51: am

Marlene,

Yesterday I did a search for mayo enemas on the Womens Enema Discusion board and found one result dated 10/22/08 from you. In that reply you said the receipe called for 1/4 cup of sugar and 1/2 cup of baking soda. Which one is correct? Thanks for your comments on these boards. They are appreciated.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Milk and Molasses enema?

Author:
Marlene
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, May 16, 2010, 07:19: pm

Katherine,

Thank you for finding the differences in my postings and your compliments.

I have to give an “Oops” on the 08 posting. The correct amounts are I/2 cup sugar & 1/4 cup baking soda.

My error in 08 may account for why some of my correspondents didn’t get a good result, possibly the mystery of why is solved.

Hugs,

Marlene

Author:
Jenny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, June 01, 2010, 01:47: pm

I have such a love/hate thing going with my M&M enemas. I end of taking one about every 6 months or so, but each time I do, I swear I won't do it again, then about 6 months later I'm craving that extreme cleanout that I get with an M&M. Go figure.

Author:
Alberta
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, June 04, 2010, 12:43: am

The milk and molasses enema can be prepared with only 3 to 4 ounces of each. First heat the milk for about 20 to 25 seconds, then add the molasses and stir until thoroughly mixed. honey may be substituted for molasses. Then use a bulb syringe. I prefer to receive it lying on my left side. The small quantity is deposited just inside the rectum and the gas starts forming right away, however usually 15 to 20 minutes will pass before increasingly strong urges to evacuate start being felt. Initially, they will pass as the gas formed in the rectum gurgles noisily up the colon slowly filling it up. This enema should be retained for 30 minutes and the final 5 to 10 minutes are the hardest. This is followed by an uncontrollable liquid and gaseous bm. This is followed by a liter or two soapsuds enema to clean the insides of the first enema and then a couple of cleansing saline or similar enemas should follow. A pint(one cup each) milk and molasses enema prepared similarly and given by bulb syringe need only be retained for 15 minutes. The mayo enema gives similar results, but is less strong and is made by mixing 4 tablespoons of sugar in 12 ounces of lukewarm water and then 2 tablespoons of baking soda are added just before the injection. This can be given by bulb syringe or fountain syringe held high for a quick introduction into the rectum. About 100 to 103 is the ideal temp. for a milk and molasses(or honey) enema. Both enemas really test one's willpower during thier retention, but the end result is worth it.

Author:
Terry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, June 04, 2010, 09:41: am

I'm wondering how honey could work as a substitute for the molasses. From what I've read I thought the effectiveness was caused by a chemical reaction between the milk and molasses, which I don't think would occur if honey were used.

Author:
dranon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, June 04, 2010, 11:34: am

There is no chemical reaction between milk and molasses.
Normally there is very little fermentable sugar in the colon, and the colon isn' well equipped to absorb more complex sugars. Digestiv enzymes in the small bowel break down the more complex sugars into ones that are readily absorbed.

The colonic bacteria however can ferment almost any sugar, producing Carbon Dioxide, and sometimes methane and hydrogen as well.

Basically the bacteria have a feast, and it is the fermentation of the sugars that produces the gas. In addition some fermentation reaction release short chain acids that exert osmotic pressure, drawing additional water into the colon.

Almost any solution that has a high concentration of fermentable sugars and a reasonable pH will probably work.
so Honey, Corn Syrup, Molasses are all likely to be about the same.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.