Welcome to the original Women's Enema and Douche Message Board.

VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat for Free
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]4567 ]
Subject: So I love my enema fettish . . . . .

Author:
Joanie
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Saturday, October 31, 2009, 04:06: pm

. . . It has given me endless hours of pleasure and joy. I love feeling the penetration; the surge of fluid inside me; the feeling of fullness and then the growing desire, if not the urge, to enthrone myself on the toilet.

My fettish resulted from receiving enemas as a child and a teenager. Many thousands of times I have blessed the nurse and doctor(aunt and uncle) who "did" me from time to time.

You know what? Although I can't prove a connection but such things as the flu, colds, coughs, sore throat, anxiety, high blood pressure, stress and depression are unknown to me even though they seem to be rampant among my work associates.

If only I could repay, in some small way, my aunt and uncle for the benefits they unwittingly bestowed upon me.

Princess Diana was really on to something . . . . if only she had been able to talk about it!!!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: So I love my enema fettish . . . . .

Author:
Chris
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, November 01, 2009, 09:40: pm

How do some of us come to like this kinds of thing? Little girls are taught the a-hole is dirty, immoral, and all sorts of bad things. So why are we are willingly sticking things in there, and enjoying it? Especially enemas! Is there anything more disgusting than spewing out all sorts of evil looking and nasty smelling stuff from an enema? And we do this for fun?
I can't explain it, but I do like it. I was probably no more than seven or eight when I gave myself my first enema. Mom had given me a small enema with a red bulb syringe "to help me go". Later when I went into the bathroom to get ready for bed I noticed she left the bulb sitting next to the sink. Something drove me to give myself another small enema, like I had got from mom earlier. Most kids that age would hope and pray they never have to have another enema and here I am squirting more water in my ass to make me shit again!
Several times I turned a small stomach ache into a big one so mom would give me an enema, and I could give myself more. I think she figured it out because one time I told her I had a stomach ache she told me to give myself a small enema. She said you know how, don't you? I tried to keep the times she knew I was giving myself an enema down to once in a while, but sneaking others in between only reinforced my fascination with them.
Before the internet I thought I was the only girl in the world who actually enjoyed getting an enema. Now I know I am not alone, but the general public still considers those of us who like enemas "weird".
So like Joanie said, I love my enema fetish. I am not ready to give it up.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: So I love my enema fettish . . . . .

Author:
Sandee
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, June 29, 2014, 09:17: pm

I too, thought I was the only one who enjoyed enemas. Also started very young, when I found the small bulb syringe in the medicine cabinet.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: So I love my enema fettish . . . . .

Author:
Tammy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, July 02, 2014, 06:29: pm

You are not the only one that started young Sandee
Enemas are routine in our home since I can remember.

Author:
heather williams
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, July 03, 2014, 07:46: am

Yes, we are taught that our a-hole is dirty, but not just that hole, but all three. If we were constipated we got an enema, along with on regular basis'. We were taught to douche our stinky pussy regularly. If wecussed our mouths were washed out. If we did bad we could expect a punishment enema to clean out the bad from inside us.

Author:
Ruth M
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, November 02, 2009, 05:34: pm

Guess I've always had a lazy colon. I might have been 5 when I remember getting a bulb soap suds enema from mom. I think I got them before this age but can not remember specifically. From five until maybe age 10 mom would mix ivery soap in a pyrex dish and give me several bulb fulls. I knew very well where the bulb was stored under the bathroom sink. The best time for me to fill myself up with when taking a bath. The noise of the running water hid the noise I was making with the bulb etc. At that age I took "bubble baths". It is a good thing because one time mom came in while I was playing with the enema bulb. I clamped the bulb between my legs and the soap suds prevented her from seeing the bulb. I think she knew what I was doing, but I never knew why she would object ... since if I gave myself an enema I saved her some work. The next time I went looking for the enema bulb it was in a large envelope, stappled shut with about six staples. Nothing was ever said. At about the same time mom switched me to the big red bag ... so the bulb retired all stappled in the brown bag. Using the big red bag by myself was a little harder for me. Mom continued with the bag enemas (about once every two weeks). In between enemas I suffered with constipation and a desire to have a nice warm enema. (this is what I call child abuse!). At the age of about 14 I started giving myself bag enemas when ever I would be by myself for about an hour. One time I about got caught when mom came home a little early. I had taken just a little of my enenma when mom arrived. I dumped the bag (open top) into the sink and hid it away. I had gotten a little water on the floor in the process. When mom asked me how the floor got wet I told her I had been washing my face. I do not think she believed me, but asked no more questions. I still love my enema fetish, but, gave up trying to hid it many years ago.

Author:
Jenny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, November 02, 2009, 09:29: pm

I don't remember any specific incident that got me started but I remember sticking my finger in myself in the bathtub, and then on to other things long before I got my first enema. So childhood enemas are not what got me started, but they surely contributed to my pleasure once I found out about them.
But as mentioned by others, the enema as a recreational activity is definitely not mainstream America. I remember an incident a few years ago when some of us girls stopped for drinks after work. One of the single girls said she recently broke up with her boyfriend because "he was getting weird". "He wanted to give me an enema!" The others are going "Eeewww, that is so gross!" and "What a pervert!"
But I am choking on my drink thinking, "how can I get some of that?"

Author:
Mandy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, December 01, 2009, 08:18: am

Hi there Jenny, Thanks for sharing with us.
I recall that me and the enema became best friends at an
early age.Maybe it was the warm suds that got my tummy all
churned up,the whacky feeling in my tail-end and like,just
lying there across my mommas lap,getting all that special
attention,that did it. It was all just so cool!
She must of thought,like I was such a "good girl" to take
my enemas so well, but meantime, I was just lovin every
minute! Later(in my early teens)I tried it solo - which wasnt so cool, so I got a female friend to give it to me
She was more willing to give than recieve,but we still had
some great fun-weakends when my folks weren't around...
tried all kindsa stuff! Im now in my second year of college
and I know some other girls that do it. They say its only
for health reasons, but,like I just KNOW they getting their
kicks from it. I'd like to get my b/f involved,but like
Im not sure how break the news, seems like a good guy and
it would be just so cool if we could get to enema each other!
Your e-friend Mandy

Author:
Pamela
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, December 02, 2009, 06:50: pm

Mandy, Why not find a suitable place where you can get alone
together,then try fakeing it all with a tummy ache.persuade
him to give you an enema (tell him your mommy always said it was best for you,or whatever you can think up).
I used the same trick to get my husband interested; one thing led to another and now we are the best of enemates!
I can relate to some of your childhood - just like you I
also got hooked on enemas very young (about 40 years ago)
Like many kids of that day and age,I used to get done in
the bathroom over mommys knee with a big red squeeze bulb.
I can still remember my first time (that uneasy fearful feeling),my pjs pulled right down,my butt lubed and the
nozzle going in. Can you remember the delicious humiliation
of it all? THEN the sudden THRILL of the warm soapsuds?
For me I think it was a case of "love at first squirt".
I shall never forget that deep fizzing sound it made
inside me(sort of like "FFFHOOOOZZZH"!)
I usually got several insertions with her syringe as she tried to squeeze as much into me as she could.
Did your mommy also make you retain it? Remember that awesome "desperate" feeling when it seemed you just couldn't hold any longer and your tummy was rumbling and
churning? Remember the glorius relief when you could finally let go on the toilet?
Well,thats all part of klysmaphilia.
What would enemas be without anal eroticism?
Little more than a pain in the butt!
So,if you enjoyed it back then,why not re-live it now?
There must be loads of Doc /Nurse games the two of you
could act out(especially with some rubber gear).
Good luck with your guy. I really hope you two can get
your act together.
Pam

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: So I love my enema fettish . . . . .

Author:
Tiffany
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, December 02, 2009, 10:34: pm

Hi Pamela. Cool recollections, thanks for sharing with us. Did you get your temperatures taken rectally too? If so, were you familiar with that before your first enema? I often got my temperature taken before an enema even when I wasn't sick.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: So I love my enema fettish . . . . .

Author:
Anna
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, December 03, 2009, 04:50: pm

Tiffany,How old were you when had your temp taken rectally?

Author:
Pamela
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, December 03, 2009, 09:04: pm

Hi Tiffany, Yes I do remember vaguely a few RTs going up
my butt,before the first enema(which was probably somewhere
between 4 and 5y). I think the RTs were only given when I was ill.
They just felt cold and wierd,not nearly as exciting as the
enemas.So far as I can recall most of my enemas were given
for constipation and tummy aches. I remember my first enema
so well 'cause I suddenly got this tremendous sort of tingling, surge of pleasure in my rectum(quite unlike anything Id ever felt before).The warm tingling seemed to spread right through my tummy,and then soon after, the
"desperate" feeling - that sharp "bite" of the soapsuds (as
the enema did its work). Did you also get that "OOOOH!" feeling?
My mommy must have known that I couldn't take
much at that age,so I think I only got 2 squirts. When I
got older she gave me more and made me hold it in longer.
Still enjoyed my enemas though, I soon found the pleasure was far greater than the pain!
Pam

[> [> [> Subject: Re: So I love my enema fettish . (Check- mate!)

Author:
Pamela
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, December 07, 2009, 07:09: pm

I will give enema advice and share my childhood e-memories WHEN and with WHOM I wish.If you really think I'm the same person as Mandy, then you need your marbles checked, YOU BRAINLESS HALF-BAKED TURD! Last week was the first time Ive ever posted here. JUST WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? Ive recognised your writing on this and OTHER enema forums,
constantly trying to pick holes in other folks posts,
instead of sharing your own e-memories and ideas with us.
Suppose you just couldn't figure out a better way to spend your time,huh?
Why not just quit trying to play 007 on this forum and get a HALF-LIFE or maybe a GOLDFINGER!

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: So I love my enema fettish . (Check- mate!)

Author:
Brenda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, December 09, 2009, 10:13: pm

Pamela, many thanks for sharing those great recollections
Justlike you I got to love enemas at a young age,cant recall
exactly when,but had some happy times over mothers lap in the bathroom really loved that surging feeling as it went in! I know exactly what you mean by "foooozzzh" Oh Wow,will I ever forget it?
I shouldnt worry about the critics.Just enjoy sharing memories with the real enema lovers on this forum
e-hugs
Brenda

Author:
Sesame
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, July 13, 2014, 06:20: pm

As Marilyn Monroe once stated, "I enjoy enemas. So what?" I agree with her.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.