Welcome to the original Women's Enema and Douche Message Board.

VoyForums

Natural Pain Relief

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]4567 ]
Subject: mom and daughter

Author:
cathy (teen)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Monday, December 21, 2009, 04:51: pm

Why is it o.k for moms to see there teen daughter naked, but it is not o.k for the teen daughter to see her mom naked,even
though we are both females!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: mom and daughter

Author:
Perla
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, December 22, 2009, 12:13: am

In your case, the bottom line is, because it's your mothers preference. No other reason has to be given, Moms rule.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Author:
Lauren
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, December 23, 2009, 10:05: am

I raised four daughters and a son in that order. Let me just say that with my daughters there were some parts of growing up that were just easier to show than to tell but I won't get graphic about it. I had to do all of that with my first daughter but much less with each of the other three because big sisters are, well, big sisters.

Author:
Denise (to Lauren)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, December 23, 2009, 04:15: pm

How right you are about the "big sister" theory. I was the middle of three girls in our family and my older sister "set me wise" to what would be happening to me as I matured. While mom was good, she was often reluctant, or maybe could put into word, what was going to happen ... and why. My sister, four years older than me, filled that gap, and I in turn talked to my younger sister.
When I came ot enemas, because we loved to play doctor or hospital, my older sister did everything to me that mom did to her regarding enemas ... starting when she was about 11 years old. I got to enjoy enemas because she always explained what was going to happen ... and I thank her to this day. My younger sister learned from both of us.
Now that we are in our 30s and 40s, and we still live in our original home town, we get together often for coffee, or to go shopping.
One time my little sister dropped in unexpectedly "for coffee," but what she really need to do was talk and it turned out she wanted me to give her an enema. I don't know really why because she said she often self-administered her needs.
I agreed and as the session was going on, I asked if she had talked to our older sister about this. She said she hadn't, and preferred to talk to me about this. During the first enema, I realized she wasn't constipated or anything like that and I asked her point blank if she just wanted to talk. She said she wanted to talk, but she also wanted to talk while taking an enema because when we were in school, it seemed we talked about many important things during sessions when we gave each other enemas.
During our hour or so session in the bathroom, It became obvious she was having a little bit of a family problem. For some reason, she felt comfortable talking during these sessions.
I told her that in the future, we could just sit at the table if she wanted to talk about any problems, but she said no, she would rather this way because when she was undressed, taking an enema, she felt so open about everything ... and she knew neither she nor I could walk away from the discussion
It wasn't until about a year later that I fully understood how she felt about that session because I had a problem, went to her house, asked her if she remembered when she came over by me to talk over a problem. she said it was the best discussion session we had had. I asked her if she would want to listen to my problems in the same way.
We had the absolute greatest hour and a half discussion ... we discussed every phase of my problem and I felt totally refreshed when I was done.
Little sister, it seemed, was a lot smarter than her older siblings.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.