Welcome to the original Women's Enema and Douche Message Board.

VoyForums

Natural Pain Relief

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]4567 ]
Subject: New Enema Bag For Christmas

Author:
Linda
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, December 29, 2009, 09:32: am

Both my husband and I where suprised when my mother gave us a gift that was to be opened when we got home on the day after Christmas.To our suprise she had found a two and a half qt.Faultless open top shiney enema bag complete with a red hose and black pipes.It was in new condition as well as the box.Icalled to thank her and she said it was purchased at an estate sale and never used according to the women who was closing up the house and moving to Fla.The bag is no longer new since my husband and I enjoyed using it on each other that night.We imediately threw out the one purchased at wal-mart the year before.I wander if my mother saw the old one and decided to seek out the perfect gift of the new bag for us?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: New Enema Bag For Christmas

Author:
Corrie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, December 29, 2009, 07:02: pm

Sadly, no enema bags under my Christmas tree. However, my mom who's a nurse bought me a Davol combination syringe just after I got married. That was 10 years ago. We now use it as a hot water bottle.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: New Enema Bag For Christmas

Author:
Diane
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, December 29, 2009, 08:07: pm

Corrie:
Too bad, did you loose the hose?
Diane

[> Subject: Re: New Enema Bag For Christmas (To Diane)

Author:
Corrie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, December 29, 2009, 10:48: pm

"To Diane" is NOT a message from me. Too bad there are false intruders here. They should go elsewhere.

We didn't lose the hose. We use a hot water bottle from time to time, and this Davol combo is perfect. We could hook up the tubing again, but I have a perfectly good fountain syringe with a rectal tube recommended by Mom that I use for enemas.

[> Subject: Re: New Enema Bag For Christmas

Author:
Diana
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, December 30, 2009, 02:10: pm

What an absolutely great and personal Christmas present. I wonder if your mom realized the pleasures you and your hubby got and will be getting from it?
Never got a gift like that from mom, but a couple years ago, my hubby purchased a set of exotic nozzles which we totally enjoy. For his BD, I purchased a couple vibrators. To say our E-sessions have gone from good, to V-good to great might be an understatement.
I hope yours are the same way!

[> [> Subject: Re: New Enema Bag For Christmas

Author:
Betty
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, January 02, 2010, 06:51: am

My husband and I treated ourselves to a new JBL sit on enema system for Christmas. What a change from the hang up enema when you sit on it. We both enjoy it and we watch each other use it in total comfort.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: New Enema Bag For Christmas

Author:
Pru
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, January 02, 2010, 02:32: pm

Betty, I have read others comments about using a JBL and several of them said that the flow was so gental that they were able to take larger enemas in confort.

Have you and your husband found that to be true? And if so how much larger?

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.