Welcome to the original Women's Enema and Douche Message Board.

VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat for Free
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]4567 ]
Subject: Dr.s office enema

Author:
Susan
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Saturday, January 02, 2010, 08:31: pm

You all talk about getting enemas so freely. I am very shy about pulling down my pants. There are so many times when I could have used a good cleaning out as I have IBS. None of you ever mention getting an enema in you doctors office as a surprise. I was at the doctors office for an annual physical in poking around rectally and feeling my abdomine he say you are too full of fecal matter. He had a nurse come in and give me 1 hhh enema and the some rinse enemas.
I had to return the next week to get a flu shot but was also recheck rectally and only got a fleet this time.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Dr.s office enema

Author:
Susan Gowan Benton
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, July 19, 2012, 08:35: pm

I was given enemas at the clinic when I was a little girl. After the experience of my step-daugther with a deep rectal exam I decided to give a try. I don't submit willing it because that's what makes me nervous and bring back my memories when my aunt and grandmother use to take me to the clinic. I found this friend that connect me to a clinic that do this as especial favor, they are professionals but the nurses understand the fethish some of us have about enemas, and being given rectal exams. They got me undress right of way and began to ask me all the medical questions while I was in the nude, including those of my BM and sexaul activities. I only do it with my husband but the questions were very specific and to the point that made me very shy and nervous. And when they finally finish the exam in the front she just told me that next was the rectal exam and they were going to give me two high enemas. See, I was very nervous that I even forgot how cold was inside the clinic, and to taken them in the knee-chest position is hard because you are put in a position that they can see anything.
There was lots of digital exams and of couse the hard exam with the anal speculum, God! that thing really streech me a lot, she even took some samples with a long cotton swab and look inside using a small lamp.
I get exicted everytime that I remember the experience and take an enema. She called me the other day to tell me that I should be given a deep rectal exam with the scope. I'm still afraid to do it, they did it to my step-daugther and it was intense, and it hurt's when it finally went as far as it can go. They offer to give the intense experience of an endoscope which is not more in use no more. I don't know I am not ready yet! I wonder if any of you feel the same way about medial exams that involve enemas and full rectal exam

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.