Welcome to the original Women's Enema and Douche Message Board.

VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat for Free
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]4567 ]
Subject: Stress Relief and the Intamacy of Giving an Enema

Author:
Carrie
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Sunday, January 03, 2010, 04:38: pm

My husband was totally stressed the weekend before Christmas. He thought he was about to be laid off or his hours cut. That Sunday evening he was fearing Monday at work, and he was a mess. When he gets so uptight his system plugs up. He even had flu-like symptoms -- "didn't want to go to work syndrome."

Know what I did to help calm him down? I gave him an enema. It took a lot of coaxing!! Actually, I gave him two enemas. His system was so in knots that he sort of struggled through the first one with cramping. There was a lot more "in there" to come out.

As the second enema was going in (warm and slow), I finally got him to deep breathe and relax through visualization I had learned. That made such a difference in how he was feeling.

And you know what? This made my realize once again the intimacy between two people when you're giving an enema to your husband/partner/significant other. To a woman, this closeness is so important in our lives.

After the enemas, he fell asleep. It was his best night's sleep in days. (Never had time to make love -- bummer!) The next day he wasn't laid off or downsized. He didn't get the usual nice holiday bonus, but we didn't care. Too bad more couples don't experience the intimacy of enemas. Sure beats tranquilizers!!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Stress Relief and the Intamacy of Giving an Enema

Author:
Catherine A.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, January 03, 2010, 06:11: pm

Carrie, you are so right. You said it beautifully. Thank you!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.