Welcome to the original Women's Enema and Douche Message Board.

Go To http://www.voy.com/58940/

Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]456 ]
Subject: Milk and Molasses enema???

Author:
Peggy
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, January 06, 2010, 02:14: pm

I was talking to my next door neighbor an hour or so ago and asked her if she wanted to go to a movie with me later today. She said no, that her husband had been home sick the past two days andd that she was going to give him a milk and molasses enema a little later and that this would be followed up with a couple soap suds enemas and at least one rinse enema. I knew that she givesand takes enemas, as do I, but I never heard of a milk and molasses enema.Did I hear her right, and if so is this a common enema??

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Milk and Molasses enema???

Author:
Harriett
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, January 07, 2010, 07:17: am

A Milk and Molasses (M&M) enema is a very powerful enema. Take 4 oz. of whole milk and 4 oz. black strap molasses and warm to about 103 to 105 degrees F. pour into an 8 oz. bulb and inject. Please note that 2%, 1% and fat free milk do not work as well. The mixture causes gas to form in the colon and provides a rather violent need to expel. The first time that I tried one of these enemas, it took so little time to cause an almost immediate need to evacuate. I wasn't prepared, and made a mess on the floor and between my legs. Sticky solution all over the place. At one time this was a hospital standard enema if someone was severely bound up.

I suggest that if anyone decides to try one of these for the first time that you either do it in the tub or shower, or be right beside the commode. Be ready for a fun, cramp producing time.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Author:
Brooke
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, January 07, 2010, 12:53: pm

Considering the price of molasses, a Fleet enema would be a lot less expensive and from my experience, they always seem to work quite well.

Author:
Jenny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, January 10, 2010, 07:16: am

Oh my, I have such a love/hate thing going with my Milk and Molassas enemas. They are so strong and cramp producing, which I normally like (I know, kinda weird). Every time I take one I swear that I'm not going to do this again. Then, 4-6 weeks later I'm back thinking, wow, a Milk and Molassas enema is just what I'm craving...

Jenny

[> [> Subject: Re: Milk and Molasses enema???

Author:
Kathy H
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, January 11, 2010, 06:05: pm

It has been about 10 years since I gave myself a milk and Molassas enema. Over the years I may have done it three or four times. I did work, oh did it ever work. When I'm really constipated I want an enema that will really clean me out, but the last time I had an M&M enema it caused so much pain from the cramps and maybe some kind of a reaction from the enema that I was shakeing all over even after it had all come out. I remember felling sick. That had never happened before. At this point in my life I doubt I will ever try an M&M enema again unless soap suds enemas stop working for me, and I think they will always work.

Author:
Peg
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, January 12, 2010, 06:24: pm

Been a while since I've posted.
I have been in the hospital 3 times with fecal impactions. Two of the three times Milk & Molasses enemas followed by soapsuds till clear were the doctor's orders. The first time they were given to me by a nurse who hadn't administered them before. She hung the bag too high and she had a real mess to clean up...all over the bed and a trail on the floor from the bed to the bathroom.
The second time was much better...an experienced nurse with the bag hung low. The M&Ms got me started and the SSEs finished the job.
In both cases, they used 16 oz of molasses and 16 oz of milk.
I've never tried them at home. I'll stick with warm water with salt.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.