Welcome to the original Women's Enema and Douche Message Board.

VoyForums

Natural Pain Relief

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]4567 ]
Subject: Forced gyno check/exam at 15 !

Author:
Maria
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Sunday, January 17, 2010, 08:50: am

Well,it was done in my bedroom by a lady neighbor friend of my mom,a midwife in her late 50's.I was so embarrased because that was the first time i showed my most intimate parts to other people.Mom heard some rumours about a night spent out with other girls of my age and she thought i had sex !I told her i didn't have sex but she didn't believe me.She said that she will know for sure after this exam is being done.I protested but with no success.Once this midwife arrived-mom and her entered my bedroom and i was asked to remove everything from the waist down.I was scared and embarrased.After i got undressed i was wearing only my T-shirt and i was placed sitting on the edge of the bed then the midwife kneeled on the floor besides the bed and lifted my T-shirt up to my breasts then had me lie down on the bed then she lifted my legs up in the air and pushed my knees all the way up to my chest telling me to hold them like that for her!I thought i would die of embarrasment because i knew i had everything on display.Mom came also near the bed and bent her head to get a better look.Then this midwife approached my intimate areas and started to part my vagina lips wide open and she checked inside there while mom was looking on.She told my mom and pointed her with her finger that my hymen is intact and therefore i am still a virgin.She looked at my bottom hole as well after wich i was told i can get up and get dressed.The whole exam took no more than 2-3 minutes but i will never forget it.Any other women had similar experiences as teens ?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.