Welcome to the original Women's Enema and Douche Message Board.

VoyForums

Natural Pain Relief

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]4567 ]
Subject: Constipation in child

Author:
Lisa
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Thursday, April 01, 2010, 12:51: pm

I found this forum on a google search of enemas... hope I can get some answers to a very embarrasing question.

My 11 year old son was constipated for about 4 days when the doctor decided that it was time to stop waiting for laxitives and produce a bowel movement. He prescribed two regular adult fleet enemas, the second one given after the first had produced a result.

my son was distraught, and it took a huge amount of convincing before I finally got him to agree to the proceedure without a struggle.

I had him lay on his tummy on his bed, and I had to laugh a bit as he burried his face in the pillow as I pulled his pajamas and underpants down and out of the way. After a good amount of clenching he finally relaxed and I was able to get a blob of vasoline on his rectum and get the tip inserted. I went slowly, and he protested loudly, but we did get it all in. I sat on the bed and rubbed his bact to comfort him as I tried to get him to hold it for as long as I could. In about 2 minutes, he ran to the bathroom wearing just a pajama top saying that he didnt think he was going to make it.

I could not help but enjoy the sight, and in some strange way I enjoyed administering the enema, and I was happy we had another to go.

About 15 minutes later he was back on the bed, and this time I I found myself rubbing and patting his bum before spreading his small firm cheeks for the tip. I poked the tip around his rectum a little before inseting it, and he twitched and clenched a bit from the touch. I took my time squeezing the water into him, and I enjoyed how he squirmed as the fluid cramped up his belly. I took it out and made him hold a long time as I rubbed and scrached his back, bottom and legs. I did keep him a bit longer than I needed to, much because I was enjoying watching him laying and squirming from the discomfort of the enema. i was fixated on his perfect little rear end.

As he got up to make way to the bathroom for the second time, he had a juvenile erection, something I never had noticed on him before. i am having feelings of guilt and embarrassment today as I cant get the picture of his bottom out of my mind. Is it me, or do other folks feel the same way after giving a young person an enema and just not mention it?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Constipation in child

Author:
Amanda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, April 02, 2010, 03:08: am

Interesting story, the first enema I ever had was the same double fleet treatment adiminstered by my mom. Out of curiosity, what did you tell your son to convince him to take the enema? Also, did he know what an enema was before this event? I had never heard of one and it came as a big surprise haha. Also, what did you say to your son while he held it in and what complaints did he make? I remebered I kept completely quite. Thanks

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Constipation in child

Author:
Lisa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, April 05, 2010, 02:34: pm

Thanks for responding.

I asked him if he would rather have his Mom give him the enema in the privacy of his own bedroom, or if he would rather have a couple of nurses he didn't even know do it in the emergency room with tons of people rushing in and out seeing him get it.

He sort of knew what it was but really didn't know what to expect. It was as much an embarrassment thing as it was him thinking it was going to hurt. He was quiet (but squirmy) as i was inserting the tip, but groaned and complained as I squeezed the fluid in. He would quiet down for a minute but say he had to go when he would cramp up.

With the second one I actually held his cheeks closed with my hand, and he would tense up and puch back a little when he felt the urge. Rubbing his back and bottom seemed to calm him considerably.

Author:
Gina Smithy (JOYFUL)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, April 10, 2010, 08:13: pm

When I was a little girl at age 9,my mommy also gave me FLEET ENEMAS,for my constipation problems.The first time,I got one,my mommy came into my bedroom,with the FLEET ENEMA warming in a container of water.She also had a diaper changing pad,and a disposable PAMPER diaper.Mommy told me all about what she had planned,and how it was going to go.She told me to take off my panty and to pull up my nighty to me chest,and to lay on my back.She then told me to lift up my legs and bum bum,so she could slip the changing pad,and diaper under me.As I put my bum down,it felt so how pleasurable laying ontop of the diaper.Just in case I leaked,she told me.I was now laying there,very nervous,as she reached for the enema,and removed the green cover.Mommy then told me to relax my legs,and let her move them above my head.I next felt the nozzle being pushed into my bum,and mommy told me to again relax,as she squeezed the fluid into me.It felt warm,but not pleasant,as I began to cramp up.Mommy finish squeezing the fluid into me,and then told me to hold it all in,and let it do its work.Mommy them began to rub my belly,and after about 5 min.Told me I could go to the potty.I ran to the bathroom,and was able to make a bowel movement.That was the first of many FLEET ENEMAS,I would recieve through my childhood.

Author:
Perla
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, April 12, 2010, 05:06: pm

Gena, have you ever taken a bag enema?

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Constipation in child

Author:
Gina (patiently waiting)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, April 14, 2010, 07:14: pm

I have had a couple BAG enemas,but much prefer the HAND held FLEET or BULB types.

Author:
tessa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, December 08, 2012, 08:17: pm

I had this too with a pampers diaper every day i didnt bm on the toilet or make a dirty diaper. Only my mom would diaper me and I'd release into it. Then I would be cleaned with wipes and she'd put my panties back on. This was from the time they adopted me at age 3 until I was 7. I wasn't trained when they got me and there was a language barrier so I wasn't pottytrained until age 4. I was still allowed to use diapers for bm however if I needed.

Author:
to Gina?
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, April 11, 2010, 05:42: pm

I'm a little confused, why would your mom put a diaper on you if she wanted you to use the toilet? Wouldn't that make it more difficult to take it off before going to the bathroom?

The other thing is that this person sounds a lot (especially with the emotion JOYFUL) like someone who keeps making up fake crap about having to wear a diaper for first communion or confirmation. I can't be certain it is the same but it is suspicious.

Author:
leandre
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, April 12, 2010, 12:43: pm

thankyou Lisa and lauren. nice pictures:)

Author:
DONNA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, April 15, 2010, 02:39: pm

I remember years ago my son Reed giving me a hard time about getting an enema at age 11... and he too had been backed up for several days. After about an hour of going round and round with him, I gave him the choice, an enema or a spanking and THEN an enema.

About a minute later he was over my knee with his pajamas and undies at his knees for a nice old fashioned bare bottom spanking, and I kept him over my knee as I administered two nice full medium sized bulb ememas.

After he pooped, I did calm him down with a nice cold cream butt rub.

Author:
Lori
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, April 15, 2010, 04:20: pm

Donna posted about how she was once forced to spank to get an enema into her son, and that post has promped me to tell you about my sister and her two kids. Both are girls, and they are ages 12 and 14. My sister gives them frequent enemas because they are just like me and my sister and all of the females in our family in that constipation problems are almost the norm and not the exception for us. Here is how my sister says she manages to give the girls what she describes as "very good enemas" without fussing and whining before she gives and even while she gives. First, she gets the enema ready. Then, she gets the wooden hairbrush she uses to discipline her girls. She calls the child who is to receive the enema into the bathroom and explains that it is enema time and that there will be no arguments before the enema is given or whining and fussing as it is given or the hairbrush will be used on bare bottom flesh later. She positions the child over her lap and places the hairbrush on the floor below the head of the girl so that she cannot help but see the hairbrush during her stay over my sister's lap. Sis says that the girls take their enemas "just wonderfully" and I don't doubt that for a moment, but I think she is doing the wrong thing. I am not against the use of enemas. I give them to my children. I am not against spanking. When they need it, I spank my kids. But to associate discipline with enemas for each and every enema given seems overly strict to me.

Author:
Sue (UK)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, April 21, 2010, 10:30: am

Lori's method sounds like a good one - I've had to spank my daughter (not with a hairbrush though!) when she was resisting getting a suppository. A visual threat could be a good help for keeping the child in line. My parents of course never thoight of that - they deliberately taught me to associate punishment and suppositories.

Author:
Linda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, April 26, 2010, 09:08: am

Just this past week my sister had to give her son an enema for constipation, he is 8 years old. I was visiting her at the time and she asked me to help. I talked to my nephew and told him how he would feel after the enema and how it would make him all better, he was having tummy aches from being constipated. After our talk, he stopped fussing and let my sister give him the enema. She stopped and started it so the cramping wouldn't be so bad. I told her a little massage of his lower stomach would help also. She gives him enemas over her lap, so she had to stand him up to massage his tummy. Actually it went pretty well, of course at the end he wanted to go pretty bad.

Author:
Sue (UK)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, May 01, 2010, 01:55: pm

Mary's trick is a good one - unless the child is equally resistant to thermometers! (As I was in my turn).

Author:
Mary
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, April 26, 2010, 01:04: pm

One trick that I learned: when I need to take a rectal temp, a neighbor nurse taught me to stick the rectal thermometer in a jar of vaseline, but to have a glycerin suppository also stuck in the vaseline, just in case it's needed. This way, when you have them over your lap, they see the vaseline/thermometer and know that you are going to take their temp, but you can slide a glycerin suppository in and they will never even know it. Think about it; if you are taking a temp, they are probably constipated anyway and this is so gentle that they never even know that they got a suppository. It sure beats the yelling, crying and fussing that usually accompanies the announcement from mom that "you need a suppository". Then, as if by magic, the potty fairy makes a gentle visit and everyone feels better. I got one every time that my rectal temp was taken and I never knew it.

Author:
Elaine
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, April 26, 2010, 08:00: pm

I never did that but if I used extra vaseline it was easier to insert the suppository because the position was right and there was no time for a fuss. I also tended to give the enema after the RT. The only thing I had to do was say I need you to come to the bathroom for an enema.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.