VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567 ]
Subject: Thank God for thermometers...

Author:
Marcia
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Monday, August 03, 2009, 07:11: pm

I do enemas and other anal activities that my boyfriend or I myself do to give me anal arousal.
My interest and eroticism started when I was a teenager, still when being sick, had my temperature taken rectally. I didn't find it embarassing or humiliating, yet something at 17 was starting to arouse me. My Mom would always put a thermometer up my butt when I was sick, and one day after she had done it in my butt she took me to the doctor, because she thought I had too high a temp. Well in the exam room with her there, I told the nurse I wanted my temperature in my butt. She was taken aback or more surprised, but obliged me, slid my panties down spread my buttocks and sent a rectal thermometer up my ass! I loved it. Four minutes of my ass being penetrated and this nurse and my mom there as I lay with this piece of glass sticking out of my behind!
Thanks to the practice of rectal temperature takings I moved on to bigger (literally) and better things being inserted up my rectum.
No mistake, the intensity of a long colon tube or stiff enema nozzle up my rectum excites me no end and I love getting my "fill" and holding it.
Other than my affinity for rectal thermometers which I still use and have my gyno use on me, I have to say, my man's "meat thermometer" is as good as any other thermometer I've ever had shoved up my rectum!
And he gets a good reading too!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Thank God for thermometers...

Author:
linda b (ok)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, August 05, 2009, 07:48: am

marcia , I to got my anal arousal when I was a young girl with a r/t and to this day I do not mind a good rectal Exam.
I used a retal thermometer on my daughter the whole time she was growing up , Talked about her frist Gyn. Exam. and how the doctor would have to put his finger into her rectum , she said "that should B different"

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Author:
Kay
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, August 05, 2009, 10:59: am

My mother was a believer in the health benefits of bowel cleanliness and so am I. She used an r/t on me until I was grown and I am sure it "conditioned" me to the many, many enemas she gave me. I am 24 and engaged. When I have children, I'll use the r/t. And of course, I'll give them enemas.

Author:
bobbie (moms sneaky enema)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, November 15, 2012, 04:09: pm

I came home from school feeling lousy.Mom felt my head and told me to get undressed and go lay down in bed so she could take my temperature which was always rectally.I did not mind that but I always knew that I would be getting a whole lot of bulb enemas to reduce my fever which I did not like at all since it made my bottom very sore.She took my temperature and while the thermometer was in place, she left my bed room.I heard water running and began to cry yelling that I did not an enema.When she came back in, she did not have a pan of water with the dreaded bulb enema but had a towel draped over her arm and told me to relax because she wanted to take my temperature again.She inserted what I thought was the thermometer. I heard a click and mom told me to lay still that this is going to feel real nice.I felt warm water going in and it did indeed feel very nice. I asked what she was doing and she said that she is giving me an enema I will really like.She coaxed me into "just a little bit more.It took two sessions for me to empty the bag and was followed with another bag full of a cleansing enema.I actually did enjoy them both and was glad when she said I would be getting two more bag fulls before bed and again tomorrow morning.I was9 years old and have been hooked on enemas ever since

Author:
Catherine A.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, November 17, 2012, 12:33: pm

At age 22 I was critically injured in an accident that resulted, among other issues, in several broken facial bones, reconstructive surgeries and a wired jaw for over two months. In the hospital nurses took my temperature under my arm except when I had developed an infection with a fever, they helped me on my side and took it rectally. Very quick with a battery unit and probe. Seemed routine for the nurses. I hardly felt it.

My first day at home after being released from the hospital, I still remember the visiting nurse asking my husband if we had a rectal thermometer. We didn't at the time. This was in 1984 before digitals were becoming the norm. Among the items she asked us to have from the pharmacy was a rectal thermometer, which got daily use during the six weeks that she or another one of the visiting nurses came to help me recover and rehab.

We still have the thermometer and use it occasionally when needed.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.