Welcome to the original Women's Enema and Douche Message Board.

VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567 ]
Subject: Cramps for Pleasure

Author:
Nanci
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Sunday, August 09, 2009, 09:31: pm

I have been doing enemas since I was a small girl (50 something now) I recenty began getting bored with the same old, same old and decided to try and push my limits a bit. I gradually got up to 3qts and experienced some new feelings that I am curious about. The larger volumn produces cramps which can be quite hard especially if I hang the bag higher. To my surprise I am realy getting off on the cramps. Does anyone else get turned on by hard cramps?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Cramps for Pleasure

Author:
joyce
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, August 11, 2009, 08:43: am

I DO !

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Cramps for Pleasure

Author:
Michele
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, January 13, 2014, 08:12: am

I enjoy cramps and good clean out. My favorite is a 2 quart
enema with 1/3 cup sugar and 1/3 cup baking soda mixed. Hold
for 20 minutes. If you are still holding after 15 minutes
try injecting a regular fleet enema. Sit on the toilet for
20-30 minutes. This will give you quite a ride and an excellent clean out.

Author:
linda b
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, August 11, 2009, 09:10: am

I have tryed the same thing some time ago put in 2qts. then 21/2qts. and now 3 qts. and see how long one can hold it and you are right, here come the cramps NOW it's how long you can hold it and how long can you put up with the cramps ---It is a turn on in a extraordinary way and I love playing games with new ways of taken a enema .

Author:
Diana
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, August 11, 2009, 03:10: pm

I've never been fascinated by this "pain for pleasure" philosphy. My hubby and I love gentle and pleasurable. We go slow and easy and make the experience last as long as possible ... whether we're doing this because it is necessary or because we just want good foreplay.
Now don't get me wrong, we've experimented with cool and cold water enemas ... enjoyable to a degree (no pun intended). And we've used an enema tube inserted to about 18 or so inches. Nice, but then again not so nice for the way we like to do thing. However, we do like the larger enema nozzles and have several that are larger than normal. I think my hubby enjoys them more than me, but I don't dislike them.

Author:
Elizabeth
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, October 29, 2011, 10:06: pm

I've read that a cold water enema will give you bad cramps, unless you're totally cleaned out, and then it's soothing. Haven't tried it myself.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Cramps for Pleasure

Author:
Janet
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, October 31, 2011, 07:21: pm

Castille soap enemas also give bad cramps. One tablespoon in two quarts of warm water is my limit.

Author:
Paula
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, August 11, 2009, 07:43: pm

I'm thinking that as we age we find that the earlier in life sensations don't excite us as much as they once did. I also find that as Nanci and others have said that increased volumes of water and sometimes other stimulants such as epsom salts, lemon juice, soap, glycerin, etc add to the sensations by creating cramping and much more intense urges to expel. These sensations with some retention device to make sure you don't blow all the liquid out accompanied by external pressure such as a girdle can really add to the enema excitement and most of us know what I mean. More experiences on doing this sort of enema and the methods that are used would be interesting to read.

Author:
Gretchen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, August 14, 2009, 03:24: pm

The first enema I ever had was in the hospital before tests I needed. I was given by a nurse that I had come to like, we had a definite rapport. I was a large volume type from a vinyl bag dan was filled to the top with a milky soap suds solution. I cooperated because I trusted her. I developed a deep aching in my tummy as she gave it, a tightness and cramping unlike anything I had experienced. I had to strain to hold it in as she had instructed. Between the two sensations it was almost overwhelming stimulation and it took all my willpower to get through it. Afterward she praised me for being "a great patient" and I felt a certain sense of pride that I had done it. To this day I love that feeling and try to recreate it whenever I can.

Author:
cathy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, February 01, 2011, 12:59: pm

I sometimes administer rather strong enemas to my husband. He is into the submissiveness of being given an enema since his first orgasm came when his mom was giving him one as an adolescent. I try to include both discipline and a sexual reward with his enema. of course after his orgasm, he is drained so the cramps and discomfort seems more intense. He doesn't relish the misery but does feel much refreshed whe they end and he is clean and empty.

Author:
Mary B.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, February 01, 2011, 05:14: pm

I for most of the time take coffee enemas (at least one evcery 5 to 7 days. I have learned many methods for taking them so that I do not have any cramping and am able to retain them for at least 30 to 45 minutes.
However sometines I feel like I want cramping and this is my procedure on those occasions.
I begin by inserting one Glycerine suppositorie followed by a Dulcolax, then another Glycerine and Dulcolax and then another Glycerine. I now have 2 Dulcolax and 3 Glycerine suppositores in me.
It is now time to prepare my enema. This is two quarts of warm water 95 to 100 deg. F. In the 2 quarts of water I have 2 table spoons of baking soda and a good amount of soap.
By the time I have finished preparing the enema and geting things aranged I have strong urges to expel because of the suppositores.
I then insert my nozel and open the clamp and allow this all to flow into me. It takes about 3-4 minutes for it to all flow into me.
Between the soap, cool water, baking soda, and suppositories I have some realy strong cramping. I force myself to retaing this for at least 10 minutes.
When I expel I find that I am completely empty.
The only thing that is more crampy is a M&M enema, but I find that to be a little too intense.

Author:
Mary B.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, August 14, 2011, 11:34: am

I have just learned that one of my frends take enemas, and that she likes some cramping. She also offered to give me a cramping enema. Yesterday was the day. She told me to try not to go so I could have some po in me. She gave me two quarts of warm water with 4 tablespoon of Baking Soda and some soap. This was done with my colon tube. When it was all in she took me to the toilet and had me hold the colon tube in me. She clamped it off and removed it from the enema bucket and attached a Fleet enema to it, then she opened the calmp and forced the Fleet enema into me.
The cramping was instintanius and I looked a baloon. I expelled gas - solids and liquid for about 45 minutes. She then gave me a salt and water clensing enema and said she would be back in 2 -3 hours for my TEST.
When she came back I got one quart of warm salty water. Then she filleld my enema bucket with ice cubes and hung it high. Soon the ice was melting and the cold ice water was driping into me. My colon was now going into spasins and cramping. she started a timer to see how long I could stand the cramps. She told me she could last for about one hour. I only made it for 35 minutes.
Next to an M&M enema these were the most intense cramps I have ever experienced.

Author:
Marlene
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, February 03, 2011, 01:15: am

My husband I take enemas for health and admittedly for recreation some of which involve scenarios. I am not into strong cramping and try to avoid them whenever I receive an enema, but he needs to experience some cramping during the reenactment of hospital care he received at age nine.

His appendix had ruptured and while recovering from emergency surgery in the hospital he was given nine enemas. All if them resulted in cramping at some point but the most memorable one for him was the third when he experienced “sensations” that built up to a “culmination” as the enema was given. He had never experienced those sensations and the resultant “culmination” before and despite the enema being quite crampy as the” sensations” increased; the discomfort was diminished or at least became more acceptable. He had the same experience during four of the six remaining enemas.

Two or three times a year we reenact his third enema experience. Please understand what is done is not a punishment enema, it’s to help him reenact as close as I can the sensations he experienced during his third hospital enema.

At age nine, based on medical text’s his enema would have been probably no more than 990-ml/1-quart. To make his enema crampy I mix up 3-quarts of enema with triple the amount of soap for a regular enema. I start with 2-quarts in an enamel can with a quart in reserve. He lies on the bed on his left side in the Simms position. An 18-inch F-38 rectal tube is used and other than the quick lubrication if his anal sphincter and the insertion of the rectal tube there is no physical contact between us. I hold the can shoulder high and open the clamp and the enema flows till the can empties. By the time he’s taken the first half quart I usually have the tube all the way in him. As he takes the enema I coach his breathing. At some point during his enema he achieves the desired “culmination” if it is not during delivery of the first two quarts the third is added to the can, and the can raised another foot and the enema injected without stopping. If that is needed “culmination” has always been assured.

When he has reached his goal if any additional enema remains in the can the flow is stopped and I praise him about how well he has taken his enema and help him to the bathroom.

Marlene

Author:
Jinny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, February 25, 2011, 04:50: pm

I haven't seen the Fleet Bisacodyl enemas for sale lately, but I used to use them in conjunction with a colon tube. The cramping that came with having the bisacodyl that high up was ... exquisite.

Just thinking ... I wonder if melting a couple of bisacodyl suppositories and doing the same thing would work just as well?

Author:
Jenny to Jinny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, April 03, 2011, 09:06: pm

Can you tell me more about how you used the fleet bisacodyl enemas and the colon tube? Those enemas are so small that I can't imagine them going all the way through a long colon tube. How long of a tube did you use? How did you get the 1.25 ounce enema through the tube? Did you flush the tube with a water after?

Author:
Jinnie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, April 08, 2011, 07:37: pm

I would insert the colon tube, squeeze the bisacodyl enema into the end of the tube, then attach a Higginson pump thingie, pushing some water up to force the little bit of bisacodyl out of the tube.

Author:
Susan L
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, March 18, 2011, 03:51: pm

At times I become concerned about the frequency of my enemas and resort to a technique that gives me that full feeling and a bit of cramping...but not real strong.

I use my higginson and colon tube (28fr x 36") and slowly pump air as needed to get the colon tube in. It is enough to give the sensations i need to enjoy myself. Other than some very long air releases it accomplishes everything I'm craving at that point without flushing out my bowels.

Does anyone else get concerned about too many enemas?

Author:
Janet
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, March 18, 2011, 06:02: pm

Susan, I take 3-4 enemas each week, and that frequency keeps me healthy and satisfied. Of course, I use all my equipment, including a 2 quart fountain syringe, 4 quart combination, barium nozzle, inflatable nozzle, FR32 (30 inch) colon tube, and my favorite 6 quart JBL bag. The variety of equipment and the frequency of enemas works fine for me.

Author:
firmhand
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, August 03, 2014, 03:34: pm

Six quarts. That's my girl. Any time you need any help just let me know.

Author:
Ricini
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, August 14, 2011, 03:27: pm

I think the best Cramps of Pleasure will be in taking a good dose of Castor Oil (2 oz), this early in the morning, not having breakfasted. You will be astonished upon the effects of this in your intestines, this for hours.

Author:
Jinny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, September 18, 2011, 05:55: pm

Yesterday, I googled "cramps and enemas" and found a recipe for lemon juice in an enema.

I had a lazy, easy morning this morning and first took a soapsuds enema followed by a leisurely, slow-flow water enema. I was pleasantly warm from the attention I was giving myself, but didn't masturbate (well, I DID play a little, but not to any resolution!).

Then I tried a quart of the lemon juice solution and ... wow ... cramps that were incredibly intense and pleasurable. I tried to retain, but it was NOT going to happen.

Did have a very nice "resolution" as the cramps were lingering even though I was thoroughly empty.

Author:
Jenny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, September 23, 2011, 10:58: am

Hi Jinny:

I googled and found a few recepies. What ratio did you use? I'm interested in trying this..

Author:
Jinny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, September 23, 2011, 04:00: pm

I used a half cup of the reconstituted lemon juice per quart.

Author:
Tammy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, March 07, 2013, 02:58: am

Is the pleasure like a relief after expelling and the cramps almost gone ?

Author:
Jo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, March 04, 2014, 06:45: am

What is it about cramping and holding large volumes of soapy water for the longest possible time that turns so many people on? The most I have ever held is less than 4 quarts of plain warm water for about 10 minutes (and that was just to see how much I could hold and for how long).

I get most pleasure from using a Higginson's connected to a plastic jug and the biggest nozzle I can take for my first 4 pint enema, followed by a second 4 pint enema using an 18" colon tube. There is no cramping and no bloating!

Author:
Belinda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, May 02, 2014, 07:33: pm

Delighted to hear that you are a fan of the higginson Joe.
Got my very first enema that way as a child nearly 30 years
ago...have loved that old rubber pump ever since.
wish more folk would try it...they dont know what the're
missing !

Author:
Missy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, May 13, 2014, 04:48: pm

Folding syringe with Ivory liquid and water works well for cramps.

Author:
RebekaTs
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, June 16, 2014, 02:00: pm

If you want cramps, you can do this:
1) Make regular enemas to get empty.
2) Measure you maximum enema volume.
3) Take 75% of maximum volume.
4) Use some pump and tubing to get last 25% in form of air. (bulb enema will do, ball hand pump with tube is best)
Enjoy loud gurgle and crams.
5) Try to hold it and roll or move around to make water wash around inside you.

Author:
FirmHand (Happy,Happy, Happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, September 07, 2014, 10:11: pm

I absolutely enjoy giving large campy enemas to misbehaving females. Their reaction to getting these enemas is fantastic to watch.

Author:
Molly davis (Happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, September 06, 2014, 08:29: pm

I absolutely love pain for pleasure enemas and are looking for a very crampy solution please help :)

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.