Welcome to the original Women's Enema and Douche Message Board.

VoyForums

Support VoyForums by visiting our sponsor, www.PainEase.com.

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567 ]
Subject: Crying/pleading to stop the enema

Author:
Lee
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Sunday, September 27, 2009, 03:03: pm

I remember seeing my younger brother getting an enema on the bathroom floor when he was eight years old. He was crying and begging my mother to stop the enema. As I watched, I could see the nozzle start to come back out of his rear end. My mother just pushed it back in to his rectum and held there. Despite all of my brother's crying, she did not stop the enema until the bag was empty. Has anyone else witnessed this with their brothers or sisters?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Crying/pleading to stop the enema

Author:
Debby
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, February 08, 2012, 01:37: pm

If more Higginson pumps were available, like in the old
days, more slow gentle enemas could be given with no
tears n drama. Mummy used to do me with the Higgy from
about age 6 and if I said it hurt she would stop pumping
till my tummy settled down and could take some more.
I think an enema given in small doses like that is more
suitable for kids. I know I found it very easy to take.
Also, she would give me a small soapy one to start with,
just to clear my rectum, an then later a larger salt
rinse , she also checked the medical books to see what volume I could take according to my age.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Author:
Denise
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, February 08, 2012, 02:18: pm

I can remember by older brother and sister, ages 11 and 9, both crying and begging to stop, sometimes even before the first syringe filled with solution was inserted. My brother was particularly loud (I'm sure the neighbors probably heard him), while my sister simply did not want "just one more syringe-ful" of solution. I don't know if they were among those who enjoyed enemas, even just a little bit, because they never talked about them.
For some reason, I didn't get my first enema from mom until I was about nine ... I decided I would not protest and it really wasn't that bad of an experience, although the trauma(?) of several insertions was uncomfortable. After several enema sessions, I asked mom if she could use the bag, and not the bulb. She did and the experience not as traumatic. In fact, I began to look forward to the sessions, although I did not tell that to mom.

[> [> Subject: Re: Crying/pleading to stop the enema

Author:
shelly (tense nervous)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, August 21, 2013, 02:56: pm

about to experience first enema and first anal sex with boyfriend any helpful hints??

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Crying/pleading to stop the enema

Author:
Tracey
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, January 21, 2014, 11:54: am

Yes, open up your anus and fully relax clinching periodically to hold in your fluids. If you are massaged during the enema, it will turn into a sensual experience and will be extremely pleasurable.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Crying/pleading to stop the enema

Author:
Joan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, March 22, 2014, 01:23: pm

The enema should be taken at least an hour before engaging in anal sex. It is important to be relaxed and to pus down just as you do for the nozzle insertion.

Author:
Mary D
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, February 16, 2012, 12:33: pm

It wasn't my brother or sister. It was me crying and begging mother to stop. She either didn't know that hanging the enema bag from the shower curtain rod created way too much pressure, or she wanted to prevent me from ever enjoying enemas.

After probably about a pint, the cramps were horrible. I'd cry and beg her to stop. She would pause the flow for a few moments to let the pressure ease, and then snap open the clamp to do it all over again. She'd probably stop it 3 or 4 times like that.

She always tried to get the whole bag into me, but I don't think I ever took more than one and three quarters of a quart. She stopped giving me enemas before I was 10, so my capacity never reached her desired level.

Like so many others, I now want enemas given to me the way mother did it. I want to feel those cramps. It's weird.

Author:
Mary
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, February 26, 2012, 12:23: pm

My sister always pleaded our Mom to stop the enema. She'd cry and say that it hurt. Mom believed that the more the enema caused discomfort, the more necessary it was. She would never stop the flow, she'd just say to take big deep breaths.The crying usually came after the bag had been emptied and the enema had to be held for 10 minites.

Author:
PennyL
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 11:48: am

If I was being disciplined, then I would cry and beg. Basically three quarters of the way full would have me promising to be good and that I had been given enough liquid. The real pleading began when I had to stand next to the toilet holding it for an allotted time. Of course, all my pleadings were in vain. But for a normal enema, they were not unconfortable and actually quite pleasant in many ways.

Author:
Danielle
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, January 28, 2014, 07:31: am

Penny, How hold were you when you received these 3qt punishment enemas. It seems like quite a bit of water for a child. Also how often were you disciplined with an enema and old when they stopped,or have they? Were you ever spanked and enemaed at they same time?

Author:
Nikobina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, August 14, 2012, 11:05: am

I was 21 and a nurse adminstered the enema. I was in knee chest position and the colon tube was inserted deep into me. Felt like a snake in my intestines. It gradually filled me with warm water.. It was a extra large enema.. My tummy was inflated followed by vigorous massaging.. I begged to stop n expell but i was forced to take it all and retain it for three hours !

Author:
Jean C
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, July 20, 2012, 07:54: pm

My brother Mike always screamed and cried while mom gave him her usual bulb enema. Mom never said a word while giving it to him.

Me I was passive. Just laid across the toilet seat and take it

Author:
kathy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, July 26, 2012, 12:01: pm

Mom always gave a large enema using a bulb syringe. I would plead to stop during the final 2 bulbs. I use to hear my sisters pleading during their enema as well. I often sympathized with my sisters upon hearing their pleas to stop as I knew how full their bowels were being pump full and the cramping the soap caused.

Author:
julia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, September 16, 2012, 06:21: pm

My mother would never stop the enema once it started. No matter how much I moaned and groaned, it all fell on deaf ears. Once the click started the flow, it was non-stop till the bag gurgled it was finished. Needless to say the cramps are now a part of my on-going struggle with the bag. I wonder if she really knew how to do it. Maybe that was how she got it when she was young. I seem to remember reading that Dr. Spock suggested that perhaps cramping helped to train a person not to hold back.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Crying/pleading to stop the enema

Author:
Marlene to Julia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, September 25, 2012, 12:25: am

Dear Julie,

You mention that: "Needless to say the cramps are now a part of my on-going struggle with the bag."

Does that mean that now as an adult, unless you experience strong cramping you don't feel the enema is adequate?

If so, in what way and to what purpose?

If you respond, thank you for further sharing regarding your experiences and needs.

Hugs,

Marlene

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Crying/pleading to stop the enema

Author:
julia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, February 17, 2014, 02:30: pm

Hi Marlene,

The cramps remind me more of how mother worked me over. Thus the cramps bring back childhood memories. It is sort of a love-hate relationship with the bag, but I still enjoy them very much.

julia

Author:
Catherine A.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, July 29, 2012, 12:28: pm

My daughters never had to plead for me to stop. Their comfort was most important. I never meant giving an enema to be a painful experience.

Author:
Debbie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, August 12, 2013, 05:22: pm

Once the enema pipe went in, it didn't come out until the bag was empty! My mom expected me to take the whole bag without crying or begging her to take the enema out. She would stop the flow periodically, but you had to take the whole bag and if I cried too much, she would give me a spanking after the enema. Her reasoning was that I needed something to cry about and it wasn't an enema.

Author:
Donna
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, August 21, 2013, 08:50: pm

My 2 little brothers were criers and kickers. I was much older than they were. My job was to hold their ankles so they couldn't kick around. I was amazed watching mom squeezing the bulb.

Author:
Lisa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, March 25, 2014, 07:11: am

If it's THAT bad, it's being done wrong, or the wrong approach is being used.

If it's a child, they need more explanation, and a less threatening mannerism as well as a more familiar environment.

If it's an adult, they just aren't really in the right frame of mind.

Author:
Dana
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, March 26, 2014, 08:06: am

Lisa makes a good point. Explaining and acting slowly can eliminate or at least reduces trauma at enema time, especially for children. I was fairly lucky to have a mom who practiced that, although I am sure I would have gotten the enema regardless!

Author:
Lisa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, March 27, 2014, 08:36: am

I was raised by my Father. Never knew my mother.

The first few times he went over everything that was going to happen, and let me ask questions.

He always said, early in the explanation, "It would be so much better for both of us if we had a Mom who could do this with you, but since we don't I'll try to make it no harder than it needs to be."

One of the things he would say when I balked at getting an enema, "Not doing this is not an option. We have to get through it! it is no fun for either of us, but we CAN get through it. There is one decision that you have to make, and only you can make it. Do we do it easy, or do we do it hard?? I'm fully prepared for either. What we can't do is NOT do it! Now which is it? easy or hard?"

we always got through it! He Did stop the flow for a few moments when I really did not think I could take any more. He coached me on deep breathing and I always had an old worn out washcloth I could bite down on, and little tricks like those that can make things easier.

Author:
Jordana Wray (Sentimental)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, April 02, 2014, 07:09: pm

To avoid the tears and the pleas for mercy which can be so punitively instructive, I have found it best personally to have at least six feet of enema hose with a three quart enema bag having a rectal nozzle incurved somewhat drastically as to fit the rectum of the one to receive the enema. I place the daunting, mysterious, intimidating bag with three quarts of very hot water and a very hot enema nozzle well lubricated so far above tha patient's head that he or she must stand tip-toed as to receive the nozzle into the rectum comfortably. After the insertion of the enema nozzle well into the well lubricated anus and rectum of the patient, I inform him or her to allow the soles of his feet to fall very quickly to the ground as I release the clamp of the enema hose and allow the solution to flow rapidly into his or her bowels until the bag is empty. The hot nozzle enters the anus and the rectum of the patient as does a hot knife through butter with no resistance at all, and as the patient's soles of his feet drop to the floor, the enema nozzle wobbles to and fro wildly in the anus and rectum of the recipient. The patient is instucted to breathe through his or her tummy as I wiggle the enema nozzle around in the patient's anus and rectum as the enema is instilled into the bowels. This wiggling stimulates and massages the muscles of the patient's anus, rectum and colon in a sensual fashion -- especially the very tender nerves of the wall of the rectum. The force of the water allows the entire three quarts to be swallowed by the rectum within a mere two or three minutes. This is adored by my children who love enemas and beg me give them routine enemas. There can be some arousal anticipated in some patients, and we must be aware of and responsive to that.

One must withold the enema, even if very, very soapy or mixed with a spoon of lemon oil, for an hour at least. Personally, I feel that the enema ought be held until all the water, even soapy, is absorbed fully back into the body, for then a very good movement shall occur later. The results have for me been pleasing to all thus far, especially when a finger is inserted into the anus and well into the rectum of the patient to assist the retention so that the recal muscles need not do all the work. This was taught me by my mother, and my mate enjoys this very much after her long days at work.

The can be a tear or two as the enema is inserted into the bottom, but a reassuring pat on the bottom with a firm hug shall cure any fear or second thoughts.

If the enema be one of correction, the I need not be so considerate to comfort, for the point is to render the bottom and the colon a painful lesson. So there shall be much crying, begging and pleading in these cases which become much more frequent as a child reaches his or her teen years.

Jordana

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.